I'm hoping there are some bigger buyers that decide to load up at this low pps level- that might get some of that covering started even before any news.
the people that can short these plays may win on enough that they can afford the risk. Also if they initiated their short much higher then they may well be able to cover all shares before pps shot up to their initial sell price. For those that shorted near the bottom then yes its risky :) On the days to cover I'm not sure how accurate that # is. Maybe they base the # on that periods ave vol? If vol shoots way up maybe it wouldn't take 11 days for shorts to cover. Not sure on that jmo.
most of the folks in this stock are obviously in much higher, so when you say "don't fall for it" who exactly are you talking about? The few that only bought in at the very bottom? That applies to not many here.
I noticed the short interest was down again on the latest report also, and see that as a good sign. I'm looking to play this one again.
pps speaks louder than anyone on here for sure- but that is also true when the pps is up as it was a yr ago. Still possible for a nice turn around. I'd like to know who keeps driving the pps down though, the short interest hasn't shown any increase as of the 1-15-15 #'s which posted today.
ready for that :) would bring some interest in and likely increased vol. I'll be happy when we break and hold the 2.00 level for now.
we'll see if the short totals have recently increased when the next bi-monthly report posts. Going back 4 months there has been no significant increase in short interest.
it won't matter if your crme stock is going up or down, 2 shares isn't going to buy you many apples. Shouldn't you be in school?
I noticed that short report and so with tax selling done at the end of last yr we still have plenty of selling going on like before, so we can assume tax selling wasn't even a big part of our drop during Dec. Things are still the same as they were, and here we are close to the bottom again in the new yr. Instead of averaging down on this one ( I need over 50% up from here to get back to even on the last round of shares) I've put quite a bit into several others in the sector that have been moving up and doing well with that. I'll keep an eye on this for the day it busts a move back over 2.00 which hopefully happens in the coming months. GLTA
let's go SNTA! Time to rev it up and get this thing in gear :) Lot's of other stocks moving today, let's hope this does the same.
bi-monthly short #'s posted and they are a little under what they were on the last report. I'll watch for the next one when it posts.
I wouldn't want to be short down here either, but we know some are :) I'd like to see this start to trade above and hold the 50 day MA and get that line turned up a bit. Its been a while. Time for a change in trend.
not sure how they are going to ease out of that many shares, unless some of the large holders are selling. Otherwise the shaking back and forth at this level won't work. I'm curious to see the lates short #'s on the bi-monthly report when they post. Should be any time now.