1. the government respond is weak at best.
2. doubtful this gets to court, likely settle prior to save humiliation and public embarrassment
3. never will believe there will be a trial until I hear the judge call the court to order
4. all imo
290 peanuts ...................is peanuts .
You can't even buy a burger for $3 and your getting a share of the most profitable in the world for exactly "PEENUTS"
..................................and it is not a matter of "if" cship ends.......
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Frank, it's a gooder and a keeper. I tend to save the highly qualified posts for future reference.
Thanks buddy ))
Sentiment: Strong Buy
1. They only have no rights under the Gov written documents.
2. They have rights under the constitution
3. The courts found that FNF are private shareholder firms
4. All stocks offered publicly have ownership rights
5. Does not matter when you bought this stock the rights of ownership per share the same PRE 2008 or Post 2008 for all share classes
6. The higher the common share price the lower the 79.9% potential senior perferred share conversion
7. If Congress voted to by 79.9% of FNF it would take a vote and the stock price would soar cutting ownership conversion way down.
8. All cases though claims are for prior to 2008 all have same impact for those who own post 2008 as the stock is the same stock then as it is now.
9. There is no dilution effect on this stock UNTIL warrants are purchased and issued - that is a fact
10. Yes shareholder rights were transferred to the conservator NOT indefinitely!
11. The stock has book value now that the bail out is paid back.
12. The rights of shareholders go beyond any Gov document written
13. No stock holder on the OTC or NYSE or NASDAC can be taken by the Gov without just compensation
14. If the Gov was going to wind down it would have happened already.
15. If they could not get a majority vote on winding down during the worst times how can they get it now
16. FNF - THE MOST PROFITABLE ON THE PLANET
start getting excited....no reason not to break 92's or anything above 3's for that matter.
chillax and watch from the sidelines as your Fannie becomes more and more valuable.
we are just getting started