Which is why I am glad I already have an amount I am quite happy with. I don't need more shares, but if it should drop significantly before results, I would have a hard time resisting buying more. At this point, I am sitting back and enjoying the ride!
Handline showing his true colors a little more each day. Now it is soft bashing with "what if's" that have zero substantiated basis. Good there are posters like Bill Altman to expose your sorry attempts in your agenda of creating doubt. I had you pegged from the start of your posting here.
Problem with TGiving week is always low volume with stocks. I don't expect it to follow Australian gains this week. The low volume is to easy to manipulate. Consider this week a buying opportunity and wait for coming weeks when share price should appreciate.
To each his own, but here is how I have chosen to look at this in respect to your concerns, and this mindset still gives me peace of mind if your scenario plays out. I am a believer in this drug's potential in AD. So I am focusing on that endpoint. If the HD results cause the pps to slide down for some reason, I will use that opportunity to buy more shares at a cheaper price in anticipation of AD results. So I am holding all my shares, and potentially adding more around $4 if such an opportunity presents itself.
Might explain some of the new posters sarcastically bashing the stock. The sweet smell of desperation!
Put him on ignore. I realize he is on our side, but I have as little tolerance for pumping cheerleaders like Dave that add no substance and just clutter the board, than I do for bashers.
Great news indeed, but it still has to be mined. So pps won't immediately reflect this but should rise slowly but surely.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Quail, you are starting to be like Wall Street and overthinking, as well as reacting to intra-day fluctuations in price. Now it is up 1.75%. And in next 45 minutes, who knows. Point is, you will drive yourself crazy looking at it too closely. You either believe in it as an investment or you don't.
I never thought it had a chance to come back to this price since I missed out on adding when it dropped to 3.50 after the rise to $6+. It was stuck around $4 for quite a while. Now I am adding at these levels.
Okay frenzy, do you still have hope? So far today has been a real downer....I can only hope the CC has something positive.
Better to let people wonder if you are stupid rather than speak and remove all doubt. They have Vascepa approved and currently being prescribed and sold in pharmacies right here in the USA.
Do you want a day like last Friday where there could be an orchestrated take down to unjustified levels. All it takes is a perceived slide down to cause a lot of panic selling with the idea that there might be known bad news. Like others, I don't want to go down that roller coaster and I don't want to see us start at a much lower level than this before going up a certain percentage on good news. Start where we currently are and end up at a higher high if good news. Or conversely, don't go as low with bad news by starting at where we are.
Bashing and lying while it is halted. What is the point besides being a complete jerk.....time to ignore you.
Didn't even read enough of him to analyze. I've seen his kind on every board and I refuse to give them the time of day. Already on ignore and the board cleaned up quite nicely.
There will always be bashing....just put them on ignore as they provide nothing of substance. I am long ino, and certainly hope the comparison you make between them and ACAD isn't similar enough to experience what has happened to ACAD the past few days.