I could be wrong, but I think that's been there for a while. I don't think it's right. They have until the very end of March to report year end. If they can't make that date, they have to request an extension. I expect first quarter, now concluding to be reported in mid May. They have been habitually tardy with their year end reporting for as long as I've owned shares. They've had to get extensions before into April. I think they've been sloppy with this in the past and I hope it's not happening again this year.
Pretty good summation. Some of that down volume after the initial high on Friday as well as the down volume this morning could have been some of them selling. I think it's been tellng that so far whenever the stock falls, there has been money stepping in to prop it up. This has been going on since under $3. The stock looks to be gathering itself for another push higher. We'll know soon enough.
They really haven't been "disappointing" recenty. The company is growing rapidly, but an earnings explosion is probably still a quarter or two away. If you want to put unreasonable near term earnings expectations into your equation, be my guest. Going back to 2.50 you say? Highly unlikely, but if it does it will be a very short stay and a very quick "kiss goodbye" to that level.
That's most likely correct. Unless they get a last minute extension which they have in the past, that date matches up well with when they've generally released year end earnings. Like Doc and a few others have intimated, it's the release of the current quarter numbers in mid May that should contain type of numbers we're waiting for.
Speaking of momentum, take a look at DEPO. It's been running, but I think it could be a monster down the road.
Taking the perceived risk into account, I give it a value of roughly 5.50. I would be very happy with that near term. Let's see what happens tonight and how it trades tomorrow.
ERB has been flying under the radar to some extent. Its prospects have never been brighter. Any weakness from these levels should be looked at as a gift wrapped buying opportunity. The volume continues to be very light. That will change after earnings. First quarter results being released in May could be more interesting than full year results coming first. Of course all of us are expecting tangible improvement in the companies year end and first quarter reports. If that should not be up to expectations, that could be a problem. My advice would be to take advantage of this gift now.
Very nice and very good find. Thanks for the link. It's stuff we all know, but every new pair of eyes that gets exposed to ERB is a plus for all of us.
It's meaningless. There's no volume, no trend. This is a step away and wait for it to move stock at the moment. There are many other more exciting plays at this time. If you try to look at every 5 share trade as a trend you'll wind up in a padded cell.
The company has to show more tangible earnings and revenue growth. The street needs to see earnings. They need to see the money. ERB is doing a great job of laying the groundwork and setting itself up for future growth. Now we and any other potentially interested parties are watching and waiting. As earnings and revenue start to ramp up, ERB will attract the type of interest we are waiting for. This year should be the year we start to roll.