Very nice and very good find. Thanks for the link. It's stuff we all know, but every new pair of eyes that gets exposed to ERB is a plus for all of us.
It's meaningless. There's no volume, no trend. This is a step away and wait for it to move stock at the moment. There are many other more exciting plays at this time. If you try to look at every 5 share trade as a trend you'll wind up in a padded cell.
The company has to show more tangible earnings and revenue growth. The street needs to see earnings. They need to see the money. ERB is doing a great job of laying the groundwork and setting itself up for future growth. Now we and any other potentially interested parties are watching and waiting. As earnings and revenue start to ramp up, ERB will attract the type of interest we are waiting for. This year should be the year we start to roll.
I'm a complete rookie with this stock compared to most of you guys. I appreciate all the input from astute posters such as yourself who are familiar with PME. I use VectorVest as a trading tool and early last week PME shot up to a top 5 stock in their data base of over 8000 stocks. I did some quick dd and I bought it. Yesterday's after hours announcement caught me off guard and when I got it together I sold some shares. Also sold a couple of thousand in the premarket this morning and the rest early in the session. Was buying back all afternoon around $3. A grear first week here.
Andrew, good points. This basing consolidation between the mid 3.40's and aroung 3.70 is very similar to the one we had in December. This time we've been range bound for about 21 trading days. In December it was a little over 21 trading days, mostly between the mid 2.60's and mid 2.90's. That was followed by a nice spurt to 3.72 of which most was retained. Both periods featured a progressive drying up of volume, with the current period even more extreme in that regard. Just waiting for some sort of spark to get this moving again.
Elated by the latest developments. Still trying to figure out all the nuances attached to the press release. Will not be able to listen to the call tomorrow. Any input from the seasoned vets here much appreciated.
The market appears to be in complete "show me" mode. I thought it would dislodge sooner, but it looks like we'll have to wait for tangible earnings growth to break out of this logjam. Unless we get some positive news sooner, we could have to wait for mid May to get some numbers that will focus new eyes on the company.
Dropping this .16 on 942 shares. Don't be taken in by their stupid shenanigans. They'll rob you blind if you let them. They're hungry for more shares and with good reason. Don't let them be yours. I know most of us can't be shaken out, but there are some who can be.
It means very little on such small volume with such large spreads. This is like a sailboat waiting for the wind to pick up. A small breeze can move it in any direction. I've been picking up some shares here and there this week. Trying to take advantage of the calm before the storm.
It has to get over the $1305/$1310 area to run again, but I think it will. Once it gets through there I would expect the same sort of energetic move it made after breaking through $1225. The next target would be $1420.
Mk, impatience is the enemy of most investors. Emotion often overrules logic. ERB is on the right track. So far it's taken the local, but even so, its progress has been impressive. On January 27, 2012 it closed at .47. A year later .75. Last year 3.00 and today, 3.59. This at a time when the company has started to turn itself around and is now building value. The company has taken dramatic steps recently to not only protect its value , but greatly enhance it. Often the day to day price moves are puzzling and hard to figure, but in this case the cards are face up on the table. That being said, up or down, nobody knows where she goes tomorrow, but with the many positive fundamentals and recent positive developments there is little doubt ERB will be higher than it is now on next January 27.
If gold falls to $1220 (which is doubtful) ASM doesn't bottom at 1.42 during next week. It bottoms when gold/silver do. Gold is consolidating now. Couldn't break over $1310, but this consolidation looks healthy to me. Strong support in the low $1270's So far it has bounced strongly off there 3 times. You can never say never about any market and if support should give way, gold could fall to around $1232. That's very much an outlier at this time and I don't expect it to happen.
It's after deducting all the closely held shares.
I agree. It's infantile to keep responding to them. We should have all gotten it out of our systems by now. They should not even be ackknowledged in any way. By responding or referring to them, we are legitimizing them. That has to stop now.