Hey Video, sorry to see you sell. You are the reason I and several others are here. Hope you don't go far, I really llike this company and owe you even if things don't work out as smoothly as I hope they will. Hate RS's more than anybody having been ripped off over on the other one. I feel management here makes all the difference. Conditions change and I will hold off on judging Kim until I understand better over the next month weather he outrignt lied or had to alter the game plan for the benefit of the company and shareholders. Looks like too much intergity here to put him in the Tokman camp. Well, hang in there and Good Luck in all your investments. I will be watching the other boards for your input.
Well, you got a lot of company Constance. Bad timing or bad job of getting the real message to shareholders. I hope it becomes clearer over the next month for all of us.
I can see where you feel betrayed and feel lied to, however after thinking it over today and seeing how far Inovio has come in the past year I have to come to the realization that circumstances can change quickly for a company about to change the world of medicine. He has stated time and time again that we will be the next big gun in the biopharma arena. The shelf was the first to raise my concern and now this. We are at a crossroads right now and the company has to take advantage of opportunity when it arises and he is seeing things in a much different light than you and me. I wrote IR a blistering email last night saying exactly what you just said but in much more detail. Don't kow if I'll get an answer or not, it doesn't matter. Nothing has changed here at all. We are still expecting good or great P 2 results soon that will validate our entire pipe and delivery system and what could be better than that.
Our new investors arrived just two weeks ago and I believe the shelf was to get them aboard. I won't speculate further except to say that we are getting the recognition we need and want and I think it comes at a price. The RS came out of nowhere and I think it was the new guys wanting the pps down and guided INO and the board into doing it to shake the weak hands so they can accumulate more. Good P 2 with a pps above 10 and I don't know where it will go. I can't even imagine a price on a cure for cancer, but I do know opportunities like this don't come along often and I think Kim can't let them slip by. We are retail looking at an Investment Bank/Hedge Fund opportunity that will probably advance this company quickly into a whole new era with the respect of an Amgen at our finger tips. I just an average retail guy, retired and like playing in the market so this is just food for thought. Good Luck and try to see it from the other side.
For a company with so many retail investors you would of thought that they would of conisdered the consequences of casting fear and doubt into them at this crucial time for INO. We have been waiting for P 2 results and boosting our positions as the time nears that could change this company forever and they decide to do this? All they did was create questions and instill doubt about the confidence the management team has in the results. Espically now when all participants should be finished and the data starting to be finalized. What were they doing? Did they get advice before throwing this out there? Why not, P2 results, pps $20+, RS of 1 for2, accomplish the same thing and keep most investors warm and fuzzy.
Small guys have had a lot of experience with small caps doing RS's into BK. Every investor should have at least one Spec play in his portfolio. There is always a red flag when RS comes up. At this point in the company's development I thought an RS was behind us. Certainly have to question the wisdom here, Phd or not.
Little INO is growing up fast witht he new holders of the shelf. Retail ownership is on a fast track out of here. We will be owned by the big guns and controled by the super computers that make all the decisions without human help. Our time is limited and if that scares us we can all take whatever profit we get and move on. OR we can recognize the changes that are going to happen and be a part of it. Be satisfied with 5M or cry and moan because we didn't get 15M or whatever. We are right now a part of an enormous change taking place that could be historic in nature and I think will make a lot of profit for all of us. I will vote no at the meeting in May, but I will never be able to hold back what is comming. Five bucks doesn't mean squat at this point, it is about to be taken out with or without an RS. JMHO
I think they are still pretty confident in the P2 results. The RS is a good hedge just in case. I think the new holders of the shelf are the ones laying the ground work for the nest leap, and I do mean Leap in the pps on P 2 results. I think a gigantic move is very possible here and the new holders want to accumtulate more than Dr. Kim issued, a lot more. We are approaching the big leagues with these new investors and the market is not for little retail guys any more. I think this is the way the game is played now. Not with retail owning a company in this position with this game changing tech. It is owned by the big money, the super computers that make all the decisions weeks in advance pulling the fat cash that is possible out of companies like this. An INO comes along rarely and when big money recognizes the potential they jump. Let"s see who the new guys are first and then try to see where we fit in to the picture. I think we will still be happy to be a part of what is going down if not thrilled.
Yep, we own the company. Yep, we can vote it down. Yep, the pps will climb to over 5 on its own. You are all correct. I will vote no myself at the meeting........unless I see something to change my mind over the next several weeks. A lot happening here since last year and things are shapping up quickly. Grow organically gave way to a fast shelf offering that was quickly over subscribed followed by the infamous Hillary blog, followed by another bomb, this RS. I'm goiong to let things play out and look for more clarity as we move forward here. Me thinks there is more to come.
Well, I agree that most RS's are done out of desperation, but you have to consider that we are not that far removed from such a scenerio if P2 fails. This could be viewed as a hedge against just such an event. I do believe that P2 will be everything we believe it will be and that the pps will act in accordance. I bought in to this company not only on the tech, but on the quality and integrity of the management. I also feel that conditions at INO have changed over the past few weeks with the unexpected shelf offering and the new owners followed by the Hillary Cramer outlook and that Kim has to be nimble in this arena now. The road will be rough over the next few weeks, but all things considered, we are watching the transformation of little INO into a powerful entity, and that ain''t a bad thing.
Won't get to 5 now with this news hanging over us. That is the reason for this move, to keep the pps where the new buyers of the shelf can continue to accumulate at retails expense. Kim now has to kiss some serious butt and he may not like it due to his organic statement for us, but it is what it is now. I think the shelf is having a bigger impact than he ever dreamed. There is a pecking order here before the five and ten dollar biggies get their chance.
Big investors just bought the shelf. They want more before the Funds start buying. This a ruse to get the pps down near the shelf price for the new guys. $5 is long gone in a few weeks with decent P 2., and we all know it. This is to let the new investor eat shares until he is full at retails expense. JMHO.
It's the folks that bought the shelf, they want more at the offer price or as close as they can. Results due shortly that willl put 5 bucks far behind us if they are as expected. Come on.
You are correct, the timing is all wrong here. The owners of the shelf are calling the shots now. This dropped out of nowhere. Alll they did was raise questions. Their reasoning is flawed. Another eight to ten weeks shouldn't matter here.
No, I disagree. They want in now and this action will get them in around the price they want to pay. I beleive the company is marching to their orders now and they want more shares now before P 2 results make it much more expensive for the new owners of the shelf to add. I read the filing and they make it sound like they are making this move for the investors and the company. The timing is off, they are in a hurry to get this done. Will get the vote and split and then announce the results for a huge pay day. JMHO.
It's the timing that bothers me. I have posted that within weeks we should be over 5 simply by virtue of all the happenings about to occur. What is the rush for 5? Good P2 and 5 is history and that should happen soon. Has their confidence been shaken by some info we don't have yet? Why the hurry? It's not the math we are worried about.
Are they planning on sitting on the results until they have their split? why not wait until results are known and the pps soars over 5? Won't results validate the candidate and the delivery system? What is the rush to get over 5 if they are so confident in the results? If results are bad we go back well under 5 any way and we get beaten up twice in a couple of months. Maybe I'm just not thinking this clearly, any thoughts?