Divide that by4 and we're at 2.25 and falling with no catalysts until next year. Not good and pressure on the pps for at least 6 months.
Like to think that cpa, but today was an easy play for a market savy guy with a Wharton education. He built expectations at the conference three weeks ago saying more data would be coming. All he had to do was reaffirm the P2 results with some new data supporting P2 and we would be looking at $9 this evening. This is too easy for gosh sakes, how savy can he be. And I find it hard to believe he isn't sitting on more data that he could of used. Not asking for a lot of new stuff he isn't ready to disclose mind you, just a peek is all we needed.
Hate trying to pick the bottom, but going to try any way. This was too easy for him and he missed it. All he had to do was reveal more info. He said we would be getting more data later three weeks ago, all he had to do was reaffirm the P2 with some new numbers and we wouldn't of seen such a selloff. Build expectations and you better not disappoint. Too easy this time for him, makes me wonder.
Big pharma wil get the money if anybody does. We had to make headlines and we didn't. Lost opportunity. Had we had Sixty five or seventy percent on P2 we would be getting the attention we deserve. You can see by the reaction to the news by the pps,, straight down for the past three weeks and today didn't help at all. I know all about, nothing has changed, and it hasn't as far as the science is concerned, but if has as far as the investors are concerned. headlines are what we need and success will get them, but until we get a catalyst, it isn't going to be pretty around here. The news we got today was not inspiring.
Everybody sure has a high value here. Thinking a buyout would be more believable if results were a bit better and todays CC complimented those results. I think value comes with success and it will here in time. I am not as long as I was Friday, sold some at the open. Might sell some more tomorrow. Stock has been weak since P2 results and after this CC will continue to be weak. Another shelf will knock it down a lot more. What does he do, issue more now or wait? Waiting runs the risk of watching it drop and not getting the best price action. Issue now and drive the pps much lower and risk a tremendous hit to the market cap and new institutional investors which will put additional pressure on the pps. I think big pharma will not be in a hurry to get in bed with INO right away watching things unfold over the past few weeks. I may be way off the mark reading the value you folks put on our shares. Sure would like to see you guys all right on the mark though.
I don't care what you did with another company and how well you made out. This is not apple and today the game changed for a lot of investors who listened to a CEO speak volumes about a vaccine in trial that was changing medicine and was being used to cure pre cancer which he considered low hanging fruit. His words, not mine. Those results barely met the end point we felt were successful. Now we can argue all day about how great the results were, but keep in mind that the reaction to that news these three weeks has almost been 100% down. He has followed that up today with a quarterly report that indicates to the world that this Dwarfing year, his words, not mine, will be full of delays that will change investors timelines and most likely will continue to pressure the pps for the rest of the year. People that invested here on Dr. Kim's guidance over the past year, or since the first of this year, have to wonder if he knows this financing side of the business as well as he knows the science side of the house and perhaps take steps to lessen or protect their investment here. Hope this becomes another apple type of investment for everyone, but I can see a lot of good folks taking their money until things become clearer on both the science side and the management credibility side as I think today cost him some.
I'm with you Wisker, he's the m an who brought all these lofty expectations of a dwarfing 2014, so he should be the man to step up and explain. Not the same guy I listened to last year and losing some credibility in the bargain.
Didn't hear any mention of fast tracking. You would of thought it would of come up in the Q&A.
I feel they are going it alone because the P2 kinda took the bloom off the rose so to speak and took anxious prospects with it. I still think there is interest for sure, but not at the price Dr. Kim wants. If he has more numbers to support the P2, he should of made some of them public today, and he didn't, why? We are open to all kinds of speculation with the delays and shorts will capitalize for sure. Makes holding this for another year or so hard for a lot of longs who will not sleep easy tonight. Dr. Kim seems to play into shorts hands every opportunity he gets. This delay also brings up the possibility of even more dilution which has killed us since our expenses will continue to rise as we bring more and more vaccines to testing phases. I have to doubt the runway they set out in the CC as I seem to have heard the same thing several months ago only to be hit with a shelf. Every company needs cash to operate, you just never know here what he is going to do and change horses on you. More questions than answers for me today.
Sold some at the open and had an appointment so I didn't sell all I wanted. I have several accounts. It was down .02 and I sold 15%. I do believe I will be selling more if you really care to know.
The problem is that they aren't even talking to the FDA until sometime next year so there is nothing to propel this until at least first quarter 2015, and that is a Peer Review. I don't see any catalyst for a partnership at this point and question why so long for a P3. My gut tells me that they need all they can get to achieve FDA approval for a P3 due to the results they are looking at. They sure didn't reveal what they know about the results to us today other than the bland P2 a few weeks ago. The market is telling us what to expect and it is usually correct. He didn't even sound right to me today.
The time frame is critical to investors so the news is bad. This stock has been going down almost every day since the disappointing P2 to many who were led to believe much better results were in store. Now today, with the chance to put a floor under us he blew it. There is additional info he has on P2 that is out there and he held it. I can tell you where I think this pps is going over the next two weeks.
Do you hear yourself? Wait until 2017? No investor wants to tie up a ton of cash and sit and watch funds and friends of management beat the hekk out of their company day in and day out. Smart money will play the hand that Dr. Kim has dealt them over the past 6 months. You can yell at the shorts all you want and threaten them all you want, but it will not change anything that has happened over this past 6 months. Everything anticipated has been pushed aside with the RS and now these delays. Too much faith in Dr.Kim can be a bad thing at times. The man is human. Forecasts are not written in stone. Grow the company organically, positive P2 and the expectations he led us to believe in are not what I am seeing here. There will be a lot of good people who have invested here that will move on rather than tie up monies for 6,12, or 18 months waiting for Dr. Kim's next pump. They are not bad people for trying to protect their investments.
You got pretty much all of them as you can tell by the lack of responses. My take was that he knew he was not delivering good news and he faltered a lot. I didn't hear the confidence I am used to hearing and I think he knew he was giving the pps and shareholders a long, long road. I was disappointed in no additional P2 reinforcing news to bolster the stock. I think he knows the shorts will take control even more so now and they will work the pps harder. That is just what the RS was supposed to help control, or perhaps this is just part of the overall plan.
This may just be his plan to get his new friends invested here. He has just told the world that this is dead money for a long, long time. The door is now open to complete the carnage started by the RS. I really laughed at the posters that stated this is INO, you are just exchanging four $5's for a $20, that's all. Well here we are three weeks after the biggest news in company history we are facing increasing dilution and no upside potential for many, many months. Hope is now for Ebola. Pity too, because he is sitting on more good news that would have supported the P2 news. Well, I guess I just don't know how that Wharton education works.