wow, institutions expect stock to fall . I think they bet on secondary offering what of course would price the stock about at the best 50% lower than current price in high 9's. Company has almost no any money, to file NDA at or before end of the year will take another 2mm plus as that is a bottom starting fee with FDA and there is no any guarantee to get approved. No buyer will be interested unless there would be approval with no strings attached. Long and unstable way for Celator.
This is so clear same as tomorrow will be another day. They all do , all especially small bio like Celator with no money at all. Be careful.
I would say near or even under $6 as this is very easy to see what is going on. I think in less than 2 weeks the price will be under 3 and it might get back little but not much as there is huge dark shadow on the results and future of NDA application where FDA is known in cases like this very conservative and CRL letter is most likely to see .
This was well expected that they will go this way as results were weak for price to be this high. It is easy pray now for bears.
The company will have hard time to defend this low rate survival with such high price of the treatment. It just doesn't add up and their Vixeos is nothing but only wish to get NDA approved . They didn't meet FDA earlier guidance but they met their own only. people do not see bigger picture , least not yet.
Most painful correction maybe tomorrow? I sold half in case my stop loss would be in question.
and between $4-6MM on top of that ...kind of risky odds as I see it for now. Better lose couple of points and wait for the announcement. The spike will be miniature as there is not much of hope to sell a lot. It would be great way to help people of need but big Pharma is not interested in peanuts, but real dollars...suckers!
That is big minus for longs, Celator will or would end up alone and that would mean disaster for the company.
and it should as this is very overpriced at this moment. No news just expectations of that are pushing price higher , I hope it won't be another DNDN or similar stocks in recent history.
Of course they will not announce that until all involved parties are out of stock or have short position they like to have. I think they are all set and waiting for final plunge which is expected around mid February.
And I have done it in this latest position again. Now, I will not touch this junk for a while as I am getting pretty sure it is going under $1 before they announce disappointing results from Phase3. This is nothing but a perfect example of failure coming . The history of such trading pattern is very clear and CPXX is another junk to be proven very soon.
I bought it all back anyway to see if that 55K will bring some gravy .
I posted it will re-visit 1.30 again and it happened. Lets make few bucks again on this trade.
This company has nothing to support even $.13 as they have failure on their hands. Market is telling you for some time in clear way.
And as always ,tight stops saved me again. I would never ever hold this stock past any, even small gain.
Sell or set stop to get even is way to do it . It sure looks like the test of 1.30 is written allover in days ahead?
LPTH is one I am selling today as this profit must be cashed now. Wow.