Tomorrow will be one of so far worst days for those holding long.
I knew it there was huge problem with approval and soon we will know why...very soon.
And I told you so early on but you bought more?
Big down tomorrow....by Friday in low 8's...Guaranteed.
Get out as the stock price will only go lower and lower
Ha, very funny gog. You and I were in enough situations like this one where stocks were right before big decisions and how many times I was not right when confirmation and here in this case a quite a few facts surfaced?...None, I always was right and we made seven figures, right? gog, it will not be any different this time around.....Short sellers will be a giant winners...Guaranteed!
I say there is 100% guarantee of not approval. There is more than enough confirmations by now than it is need it.
And now at 9.80s it looks better and better and tomorrow in 9.50s will even look much better...guaranteed!
This is a great opportunity to really make some money as this is sure bet. I have seen this type of action many times and like you, at first I didn't believe until I lost a lot but after that I knew those signs and it always worked. There is always somebody who knows and this time around is no different.
Massive exit and nothing is stopping it. The word is out and institutions are selling same as insiders did earlier.
Great chance to short now at high 9.90s for great profit after the rejection.
Why do you think there was such dramatic increase in short interest past 2 weeks? You really think those guys would just risk millions? In a few days you know what we were trying to tell you...SELL!
Best ever post about negative decision. Look at the price ...selling hard again. Downgrades were right on spot.
gog, now there is kind of strong resistance at 10.20 and unless price gets well above that at the close....it could be another test of today's low. But you know what you are doing...great trading.
gog, man, you are getting it all as I see it according to my MM. Congrats bro.
Why is that? Pumpers last two weeks assuring everybody to watch for "tomorrow" or" Friday" or "Monday" because it is for "sure" approval is coming....and stock was nothing but going down hard all that time.
There is 100% believe FDA will deny ACRX's NDA.
The latest blog just now suggests negative decision on this coming Friday . That explains why stock is logging this close to the decision. History was used to compare with current trading and the medical facts as well suggesting strongly for to believe there will be FDA rejection of the drug. We should read more tomorrow morning and ETB was on the same path earlier last week as well.
And tomorrow you would see super massive exodus because leak would really got to main stream and nothing would stop flood of sellers.