Gog, because in 7.69 I had very nice profit, I sold it there and might buy back in 7.30s for tomorrow weak move as you suggested. Great day.
KERX is exact copy of that . Do not kid your self with some moronic optimism as you make your self more stupid to rest of the community.
Almost doubling scripts across the board. This early Monday morning such info is very good as far my opinion goes. This was expected at the end of the year or in first Q of 2016. Looking forward for earnings call this wsweek.
Should I re-post some of most Idiotic responses to him? It is fun to see Idiots proudly posting nonsense.
Somebody had great day today...again!
You should wait longer. gog, look at ETG what K wrote there just moments ago. But you will be happy at the close today anyway.
kole, that's funny to watch. Each time you say publicly something here both MMs are turning against you on purpose. If those poor MMs would know who they deal with...lol. kole, I understand very well...thanks.
Ask at 10.40 and nobody is buying it. It looks like tomorrow will be painful day for longs. It is getting obvious ,stock is going to test high 8's again in next few sessions.
Latest low at 9.50 was tested today again tomorrow we will know if it was for real or boys will take it further down . I would like to buy some for just to trade but 9.50s could still be too early, too high.
and will do every 10 pennies because it will go back up after all nervous people will be out...guaranteed.
It never failed yet.
In reality, there is no powerful news on horizon until at least to next earnings. Than we might see something ,but I think they need at least 2-3Q to show some noticeable improvement and if not.....trade but do not hold especially now when co. is trying to prove its self giving investors bullish future views.
soon or later as always. Play smart and do not let profit evaporate by waiting and hoping. That great day or days are coming but they are far away at this point.
Have a great day folks.
I sold a bunch today because news was good but still not good enough to pass such monster payoff offered by this for now fruitless announcement. TBIO is improving its financials step by step but still it is not enough to buy and hold as far as my opinion goes and that's why I trade it.
And today I sold a bunch just around 2.30 and will buy it back again under 2 . We hit the resistance in low 2.30s and that was the top for today.
No ,you are not only one. I expect one day (soon) this stock will be flirting around $6.