If I write a SA article tonight and get paid the $200, the few shorts here would call it a pump and dump 30 times during the day, but since they wrote the SA article today I guess its called a bash and buy! Too bad they don't do current research and they quote all old numbers and wrong numbers as well. Thanks for the bashing from us buying.
1. Since 12-2-13 over 35 million shares have traded thus allowing all shares the article refers to have been sold !
2. Stock promoters get paid. To name others: Media capital, Blueshirt, Redchip, Buyins etc. etc. and they all charge about the same price. Promoting a stock is NOT a scam. Read each of their disclaimers!
3. Since being listed as a caveat emptor security, no short sales or rule 144 sales are allowed by legit clearing firms..so this article is not an attempt to establish new short positions but rather an attempt to get others to sell so the real scammers (short bashers) can buy at cheaper prices.
4. And since the stock had risen to as high as $1.60 those shorts were scared and would be faced with margin calls forcing them to buy.
5. So many or just a few with aliases are bashing for the same reason. No one posts all day to prevent investors to buy a stock being promoted and be called a scam..The only scam here is the one the shorts orchestrate for their own agendas.
Demo is next month !
no shorts..cant short caveat stocks just paid bashers trying to get cheap shares before the run to $5-$10
if u have no position then get a life and go find a job..stop stealing from unemploymebt!
1/2 right so far.