I am so confused. There was no middleman involved such as the government. How is it possible that someone or some entity other than the Federal Government can help the poor? I thought only government could solve our problems. And here is the kicker. After going online I discovered the Salvation Army is a faith based Christian organization. Erazor told me they are all nut jobs but it appears the Salvation Army provides clothing, food, shelter, financial assistance and disaster relief for people of all races, gender, sexual orientation and even international origin.
Lastly I discovered that they raise their money from "donations" and not a tax. I ask them if it would better that we tax the people first and then run the funds through an agency for disbursement and they seemed confident that they handle the finances all on their own. They said people, typical well to do people, donate stocks, bonds and cash to support their efforts. I am not sure but I think some of them were Republicans.
I stand corrected. And don't get cocky as this is the first time you have corrected me. And how can you be smart enough to research this but have no clue as to our tax system? You constantly refer to the bush tax cuts for the rich and suggest that the rich pay less in taxes than the middle class. You also like to label events to presidents when the President had little to do with event. You have no clue as to the roles of government and who controls the budget. Doesn't add up.
I misspelled one word and yahoo spell check did not pick it up. Get a life loser. Liberals like you when they have nothing to offer try to divert to attacks on such things as spelling. You are typical.
Focus on "cause and effect". That is all I am going to give you. Debating you is like debating a 12 year old. You make such stupid post that have no merit. I imagine it is just fun for you to try to get under someones skin. Surely you can't be this stupid.
Cause and effect!
Not a surprise. He is a great example of poor education. He has no idea of why he is a democrat or why Hillary Clinton is good for America. He clearly has no idea of the demographic profile of each political party and why some are conservative and others are not. He lives for the next victim and the spread of hate.
Imagine if someone like Zero would research the pros and cons of American unions. Imagine if he could articulate the decline in manufacturing in this country. Or the impact on American public schools by the teachers unions. If Zero could be educated there would be hope for all!!!!!
Your filth is what needs to go. Your inability to answer simple questions was my point. Your mouth moves much faster than you brain. This is why you post such stupid comments. Try to learn about a subject before you post. Who knows, you might surprise yourself.
Nice to see your post was the limit of your intelligence.
How to improve education?
1. Curriculum - We are not teaching students about our government. Very little time spent on American Government. It is amazing at how many people do not know what the House Speaker is.
2. Parental involvement - There is a direct link to student performance and parental involvement . Building a new school in the inner city does not keep students in school. Parents do.
3. Community involvement - Huge rally in Ferguson over death of street thug but no rally to get parents involved in their children's schools.
4. Media - Media should inspire and give hope. Instead the media highlights the victims and rarely highlights the success stories. Is the best story in Ferguson the racist police or the student of a single parent that went off to become a doctor? Is the best story related to McDonald's the low wages at the front counter or how many employees became managers and some even store owners? Is Michael Brown the hero of the black community or the 50% that graduated college? Is the best story about the Catholic church their stance on gay marriage and birth control or the many food pantries, orphanages, and mission work in Guatemala. The media chooses to highlight the worst which stifles motivation and education.
Most of the problems in the country are due to a lack of education.
1. Less than 50% of inner city schools (top 50 in nation) graduated high school
2. 80% of those incarcerated dropped out of school
3. Too much of our government expense goes towards helping those with no education
4. Racism is tied to education levels
5. Politicians run campaigns based on uneducated electorate. People do not know the material and thus do not know they are being lied to.
6. People do not know how government works. Sirifuture makes statements such as GW caused a $1.4 trillion deficit in 2009. Truth is $800 billion of that was TARP that was voted on after he left office.
7. People link Presidents to outcomes that they had nothing or little to do with. People give Clinton credit for surplus but it is the Congress that controls budget.
8. Many people blame Republicans for blocking progress but few know that Harry Reid sat on 360 bills.
9. People discuss "tax cuts for the Rich" but truth is the middle and lower end received the most benefit. Sirifuture just can't accept this and believes what others have told her.
10. Very few people understand our tax code. Many on this board do not know why capital gains and dividends are taxed at lower rates.
11. Many think Tea Party or Republicans cater to the top 1%. No political party caters to 1% of population. Truth is conservatives are just not against top 1% and many policies that benefit middle class benefit top 1% as well.
12. Teenage pregnancy is tied to education level.
13. Welfare is tied to education level.
14. Our nation is so divided now and neither side really knows what the other side is all about. Many people do not know what their own party stands for. Even Zero was unable to describe the liberal ideology and why Hillary is good for America.
If we were all more educated there would be less debate and surely politicians would have to be more honest.
Wow. Not even going to waste my time on that. No facts in that post, just what your little brain wants to believe. Good luck in life.
Good point. I have explained that to Erazor before but he doesn't want to believe it. The ironic point about Erazor is he is so miserable and so envious of others that he needs the church more than others. I think he would be amazed at how much the religious organizations do for the poor in this nation and around the world. Food pantries, clothing drives, shelters, building homes, delivering food to the elderly. We deliver food miles away to those that can not drive and the liberals refuse to help someone obtain a voter id.
You are correct about the Dems bringing Medicare and Social Security and ACA. But go back to look at what was originally proposed and passed and compare it to now. The problem is Democrats need something to promise voters to get elected so they kept adding to these programs until they have dwarfed the budget.
And let's not forget that it was a Democrat that raided the Social Security surplus to fund the Vietnam war. You folks are nothing but crooks.
You have no clue. Reagan is not father of our debt, do some fact checking. And Reagan pushed for spending when the debt was 30% of GDP, not 100% as it is now. Bush did not bring 9/11. That is a stupid statement. First of all he was only President for 9 months. And it was Clinton that missed the chance to take him out.
GW did not loosen lending standards, the Democratic Congress did. Clearly you have no understanding of our government. And Clinton did not create a surplus, it was the Republican Congress that pushed for the budget. Clinton compromised and signed. It is your boy Obama that created huge deficits and not GW. Once again, do some fact checking.
The global economy brought you offshoring of jobs or did you not take any economic classes?
BAC has very little exposure to Greek debt. This issue is more of a macro view of what happens to US markets. BAC is trading on interest rates for the most part other than overall market moves. Greece will have very little effect on US economy and the prospects for rate hikes.
1. The poor are still poor
2. no job growth
3. income inequality
4. Putin on the move
5. IRAN mocking the negotiation process
6. ISIS beheading people in France
7. $18 trillion in debt
8. $570 billion deficit
9. Roads and bridges crumbling
10. An economy that is borderline growth/recession
11. Crime out of control and a war on law enforcement
12. The VA is still a mess
13. Your IRS is corrupt beyond belief
14. The ACA is killing the economy as people are spending their money on healthcare increases.
This country is the most divided since the Vietnam war. It is unbelievable what he has done to this nation.
So we have the most expensive healthcare and are ranked 37?
You just keep believing that if it makes you feel better. I have debunked it over and over and I guess you are just too stupid.