SIW just makes this stuff up. For some reason he seems to feel important by making
up his "facts" and then repeating them.
For example, He earlier reported Gold would have to hit $2,300 an ounce
for them to make a profit.
When I politely asked - based on what ? or - show us the math -
He simply replies " Its a fact . "
I not only don't mind correction or criticism, I welcome it. I am the first one
that wants to know if there is an issue, or something I missed - But the stuff this guy
writes is simply gibberish and childlike banter that he makes up.
To the Stockholders of Axion Power International, Inc. (the “Company”):
The Axion Power International, Inc. Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) will be held on June 17, 2015, at Axion Power International, Inc. at 209 Green Ridge Road, New Castle, PA 16105 at 10:00 AM. The principal business of the meeting will be:
1. To elect four directors to serve commencing after the Annual Meeting and until the expiration of their three year terms and thereafter until their successors have been duly elected and qualified;
2. To ratify the selection of Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C., as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015;
3. To amend the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation to effect a reverse split of its issued and outstanding common stock in a range of 1:20 to 1:50 at the discretion of the Company’s Board of Directors;
4. To increase the number of authorized shares under the Company’s Directors’ Option Plan from 60,000 shares to 1,000,000 shares;
5. To increase the number of authorized shares under the Company’s Officers and Employees Stock Option Plan from 120,000 shares to 2,000,000 shares; and
6. To transact such other business as may be properly brought before the Annual Meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof.