vote no and wait for southeasterns proxie
The only ones who would want this would have to be in on the deal with these cheating #$%$ crooks.
You have already had a chance in the last 6 months to sell at a higher price, ,Ichan and southeastern have a better idea. Give them a chance to run this company.
not much different than a board and management bleeding a company dry for their on best interest ,is it.
vote your proxie to southeastern
Southestern and Ichan stepped up....
Thanks for making the offer
There should be no trouble sqeezing another 3.5 billion out of the fat that this company is dragging around.
And that is microsoft,if Michael can get the company for half price, he will sell it to microsoft and they can cut the management an gut the company for what they want. They just dont want to pay what its worth.
Dells deal is a poor offer, and the vote is still no on it. Vote your proxie to southeastern
400 million for the banks part, up to $ 390.000 for the boards annual pay, millions for Mr. Dells bonuses, just a fat cow needing someone to run it. A deal of $ 15 dollars cash or keep your stock will get this company.
With 58% of the stock he can run it as he likes, and drain the assets over time much like the Dell management has done over the last two years. Plus he doesnt have to invest the other 42%.
If they pay more they couldnt pay the board of directors $290.000 to #390.000. Southestern needs to trim this company"s fat. Ill vote no .
its my opinion the only public thats going to be let in is the largest shareholders. enough to get a majority stake. Just vote no unless they let anyone in.
just vote no and sign a proxie to southeastern,at least they gave a value on these stocks almost double of these offers.Only thing Ichan and Blackstone appear to be doing is getting a cut of Dells pie...
If i wanted to sell at $13.65 i would have took the 14.50 they sold for today. I want to own my shares and have this company run by someone who is not trying skin shareholders ,that they are supposed to be representing. Michael Dell sold his company to the public and they let him run it.If he is not running it for the shareholders ,then he needs to LEAVE......
Its the best option for getting the fair value of this stock