How much do you want to bet that the drop today was caused by insider selling? When was the last time any of these clowns actually bought any shares? These guys really are crooks!!
Can somebody explain this stock's price action? A summer travel play down 5% on an up market on no news? What gives? Plus, the market is at all-time highs. Anybody here nervous? Any insight is appreciated.
Great news...for tomorrow- I just hope that this is not a one day event and starts a steady climb over the next weeks.
I hope you make a killing- I never thought it would go this low. Met has been an effin disaster- what will cause a met turn?
I listened as well. Maybe it is an unwritten rule- One analyst asked about hiring in the wake of Elliot- Kennelly or the CFO laughed and said that they were "not going to do anything silly"
I was just thinking about something and saw lotsocoal's post. Is there anyway that ANR could use its land for natural gas and market itself as an energy company. They do not have the money to buy a company. Don't fully understand what they did with RICE. Did they just sell land for cash and RICE stock? Could they have another company drill for natural gas and split the profits to add to their earnings? In short----- What can they do to change from a coal company to a total energy ( coal, gas, oil?) company? Thanks guys/gals
My thoughts-full disclosure- i'm a kindergarten teacher so #$%$ do I know? LOL
- Analysts focused on the 10% growth exp for 2014 after growing at 5-6 so far- they seemed impresses and curious
- the only question about Elliot related to staffing- Somebody said - QUOTE- We are not going to do anything SILLY- ( Guessing selling at 21)
- The CC seemed solid- guided marginally up and seemed optomistic with the govt regaining traction and opnet finally fully integrated
- I think that we march up tomorrow to 20ish and steadily outperform market until the next CC
Activist effort related to staffing?
- publically indicated not doing anything "silly"
- applicant pool is strong
- prety calm around here
- partners on a # of levels
- each others customers
- nothing has changed
- same enemy LOL- CISCO likely
Steelhead ready to take off- incredible product
- Juniper relationship is steady- friendly but not in bed w eachother- his words
10% growth- where is it coming from
- second half strength
- bill strong in q4
- product portfolio and releases and direction of economy
- WAN Op and take market share chances are good
- each passing day gets stronger w bigger and stronger sales force and customers
- EVERY trend speaks in our favor- FEELS GOOD RIGHT NOW
growth rate comperable to wan op
enterprise in Americas- USA- good performance- slightly above 2013
hopefully govt suckiness(my word) is behind us