Dr-kindly read-conference call post - the last time Rvbd was in this range- it jumped 10bucks in a month- once OPnet Os integrated,this will jump- CEO says the company is "way undervalued". Watch for insider buys in the next couple of weeks. Gltu
I listened to the call. Some highlights-
- they take business from cisco 9 of 10 times they go against them
- the sequesters largest impact was this quarter
- stelhead and OPnet will soon cross sell
- the integration items like reassigning and reconfiguring it's sales force and management regions will be completed in June.
- cash will be used to buy back shares instead of paying down debt because of it's undervaluedmshares
- CEO said Rvbd is a cash cow
- enterprise growth was 9% ex OPnet
Any thought from others who listened? GLTAL
Najerian said on the show that the miss was due io integrating OPnet and that this will be a very good buy point. of all the traders on the show, I think he has the best sense of the market and individual stocks. The CC sounded very good today.
Just heard them say that. Called them a cash cow. This will be just fine. Stock is trending up AH. Tomorrow will be interesting. May be an outside reversal and close higher. The CC sounds pretty good.
Im with you exactly. I covered my short at 18.91 and went long at 19.10. I'll sell and short in the 22s. You are exactly right. This is a long term permanent short. Look at the long term chart. I don't think this is the price to short. Gltu
Hay Ceil- Many coals jumped 5-7% today.That is a decent jump. 2 more months of these jumps and some of us will actually break even lol
I was wondering the same thing. China was up over 200 points and the us was slightly up. Btu gave a good report. Why no follow through today? Thoughts anyone.
Still in Get - my best move was selling my WLT at 38ish for a moderate gain- I have not added here- I'm going to hold to zero or 24. What are you doing with the coals. Be well.