Stock- What do you think is happening behind the scenes? Is Elliot saying that RVBD is getting 25ish offers and denying that level of interest or are they saying that RVBD is fairly priced at 21 and not responding in the shareholders interests. I have to think that Elliot wants a sale here, not a purchase. I also read Elliot hired a bank to up offer. Thoughts appreciated.
It won't rocket. I still own it. I bought at 22 and a few weeks ago at .7.32. This is all MY fault. Sorry guys.
This will drop to the teens .35 at a time. The management is a disgrace. This was 25 like 2 years ago and stocks are at all time highs. There will be a lawsuit. I will take 24 right now. I will post their number and we should all call their IR. Each time Kennelly opens his fat mouth the stock drops. Put an April deadline on the buyback and state that you continue to evaluate the various offers and are open to a sale. This buyback says #$%$ to Elliot. Without Elliot this would be around 18. Earnings better beat and raise or the market will take this to the woodshed. Hopefully this will be private by then.
Have the buybacks done much? How about a dividend instead- I hope that you are right- I bought a week before opnet. It tanked 4 the next day and hasn't seen 23 since. I still think that thjis goes hostile. Too much news here. Admittedly I am impatient. I just want my money back. I need 24. I hope you are right. The next earnings have to beat. I am afraid Elliot drops out and this goes to the teens.
Hey stock- you seem to know your stuff- wouldn't you take 24 for this. They overpaid for OPnet and haven't shown that they can execute. I think they are doing a disservice by not putting up for sale. I think that this will go hostile soon.
I disagree. If this Is still public at next earnings, we will see. I hope to eat crow and have you shove a big I told you so up my #$%$. I just think it will sell in mid 20s. It would help if an insider can actually buy some shares. If they keep saying no to a takeout they better do something to raise share price. Interesting times. GLTU
Stock- This has not been in the 30's in how long? This will sell for 24ish. That will get my money back and some furniture cash. I don't see this selling for much more. The company has not executed. I know you have been in a while and know more than me, so I do hope you are right. I just don't see it unless RVBD comes out with a ore-announced beat and significant raise. Then we may get 26ish. thoughts? GLTAL
It's the boards decisiion- a hostile company can take an offer directly to the shareholders, I believe. This will sell.....soon.
Sorry popo- It is gonna sell for about 24.50. 23 gets me back to even after a long hold- I do hope that your wish comes true and I am totally wrong- GLTAL
Late push to 21+. Elliot let the cat out of the bag that RVBD ignored "significantly higher offers." This is going to sell for 24+. Too much pressure not to. Just hold, hold, hold. GLTAL
Is going to get this sold. The stock has really gone nowhere in years. "They ignored other offers." That says it all. This sets a floor under the stock and pushes other companies to become more agressive if they are interested. This will be 24-25 with or without a sale. Be patient. GLTAL
No news. I bet Elliot was dumping. Somebody certainly was. I wonder if this will pop right back up. GLTAL
Today was a day to stop the bleeding from 36 the other day. Hope for follow through tomorrow. This held against an almost 100 pt decline form the top today. GLTAL
Once it broke through 20, it showed continued strength. Think the market may be stretched out here. Would like to hear some positive news to push this along further with volume. Some upgrades might be in order as many have 20ish price targets. GLTAL