Just an opinion. I would not put a lot into TA right now. There are too many external forces at play. There is a gap way back in the 2.90 area in my opinion if / when it fills it will be a quick fill. I got a feeling somebody was / has been gunning for that fill. I own shares and plan to pick up more. IMO if you are a quick trader a buy in the low 3.90s if it happens and exit in the 4.50 - 4.60 would be a quick few grand. Longer term which is what I am , I am looking for a 10 day higher low. Then I will start looking to buy trading shares. I have much core shares I am holding all profitable. I have been buying and selling trading shares since last Dec. on the 4 breakdown specifically, last sell was 6.25 ish in Feb. Waiting for the mkt. in general to settle a bit then I will buy back my trading shares. I don't flip / trade for pennys minimum is 1.50 profit pending upon sentiment. I do think NVAX was hit hard and is in oversold territory and looks to be turning, but fear could send it right back down very quickly, 6 months from now IMO no doubt it will be a 6 dollar stock and I will have my trading shares way before it gets there. Not with the mkt. everyday all day so I take a longer term look at things.
If this is not the botttom we are very near (4.71). The 7 day down trend was broken today very flat-ish. This area here represents multiple Fibs ; Time Lines , Retrace #s, an Elliott Bump. This will be the last squeezing out of retail, from this area we begin to work wards. The #s and lines are In - Line U willC.......There are Big $ firms that look for this kind of alingment of lines and #s. They will attract IZES.
I have started adding my trading shares, gap closed, bouncing on lower BB, 50 DMA. I'll take more if the controller so wishes to drive it lower. FDA approval of mfg. facility is not to be ignored. I just keep getting this feeling the controller is giving up shares they will not get back this cheap.
I would think 21 million shares at 2.90 would offer some solid support. And anything below that would be a gift
gull and cal......... I don't look so much at pennies as I do support and resistance #s and volume, both short term and long term S & R #s. I prefer to buy my trading shares as close to support or baseline #s as possible, I am not a quick flipper, it may take weeks or a month for a cycle. I also pay very close attention to the slope of incline and slope of decline. I have a trading strategy and stick to it. Within my strategy I believe any incline slope greater than 65 is not sustainable as proven by backward charting (not 100% but a Hi %) and the stock is due for a retrace to some retracement pps, (that comes from Fib. #s, E Waves and candles). Let us assume a buy of 5K shares was made at the 3.25 baseline area and the stock saw a greater than 65 incline slope, that says to me look at taking some profit, so sell 4K shares at my upper support pps if it breaks that calculated value. That leaves me with adding 1K more to core amount held and approx. 2.5 K cash to be used to re-buy shares with. Wait for another steep declining slope (as we have just seen), look for, (wait), for a baseline or a bounce off of my calculated Theo. Ret. #. Buy 5K again ride until 1 of 2 things happens a 65 degree slope upwards or a breach of calculated Theo. Ret. value. Look at taking some profit on 4K shares and pocketing another 1K shares into the core. Rinse Repeat.....Rinse Repeat at each step one has added to their core account and have cash to re-buy on a retracement. Like Deer hunting with a bow patience pays off. I am still looking (hoping) for a 3.70 - 3.75 bounce. It may or may not happen. I may have to lean towards the 4 area. Again this will go where it goes however longer term I believe we have a winner here based upon the science and fundamentals along with their relationships with other organizations. I just want as many shares as I can accumulate.
K no problem...... I thought that was a bit out of your usual context. For a moment I thought somebody HiJacked your ID. I would like to get more shares B4 the 18th. I won't chase it, I will let it come to me, I am guessing (hoping) there will be a shake B4 it moves upward. My biggest fear is that one morning it will take off and not look back and I will not have my trading shares. They have had their thumb on the pps for a long time. I still think anything under 4 is a good long term buy. I am just looking for some cheap shares. Of which I will only sell a portion and hold the rest. Wait for another extreme sell off then add more again. I will use same tactic here as with other small cap Bios. Keep adding shares sell some (less than bought), take that profit wait and add again. repeat ......repeat..........repeat as many times as possible until all shares are free and playing with house money.
IMO PSTI's time will come
Relax cal....... I am not saying it is going there, but it would be nice to get another bounce off 3.75 - 3.70 . I have no more control of where this goes than you do. Just giving the technical #s as I see them for today and where did they close, which I'll take as a good sign of support. But who knows we both know right now this goes where somebody wants it to go. Plain and simple. I don,t bet the farm just buy some trading shares as I sit on my core. I don't want to get caught without any shares when this finally takes off. Until then I'll just try and play the swings when I have a chance to play. Right now I have some contract engagements I must fulfill, that takes most of my time during the day. So I can't be with the mkt. all the time. Does kinda look like they want to form a short time frame head shoulder pattern. We'll see if they give up your 3.80. But yea I am looking to pick my trading shares back up when the time is right for me.
3.92..........3.97..........4.02........+/- 0.02......leaning towards 4.02...........Happy Hunting......... Then again we might be lucky and get a 3.75 gift again. If we get it, it will be quick and swift............Quick Draw McDraw. Thinking about changing to GunSlinger.........lol. Not gonna say Good Luck to longs we are not working on Luck here just time. Me gonna do 2 orders 3.75 and 4.02. Still looking for my trading shares......Core shares tucked away under lock and key in safe deposit box in da bank. They aint gettin em. Till well......... some higher pps.
ray........... right now I believe PSTI will go where somebody wants it to go. 3.75 was an area of strong resistance before getting thru. I would think that 3.70 - 3.75 should be a reasonable support area. I sold my trading shares but still hold my core shares. I too am looking at re-collecting my trading shares. I just can't believe there are any real sellers. Somebody wants it to look weak. I will stretch my neck out and guess somebody wants a bunch of shares extremely cheap and Management will not give it to them due to low balling pps. So they are keeping the pressure on the pps. I believe they are afraid to short as short interest is rather low so they just sell those dribblily little 100 - 200 shares tp lower pps. Its a crime but tere is nothing we can do about it. The SEC is a broken watch dog or just plain don't care. Sooner or later someone will step in a squash the manipulator.
So you actually believe that retail is the responsible party for the trading activity. You need to get a better understanding of how the mkt. works. Retail most of the time chases a stock up. Yes there are some of us that buy on the way down. But not many.. The majority of retail investors are like a deer in the headlights. Why do you suppose that most a big firms that do alot of trading have psychologists on their pay roll of course they are not going to advertise it. Big money and institutions DO NOT want the retailer involved when they move a stock up they want all the weak out.
Many large institutions have in their prospectus they Can Not Buy a stock under 5 dollars and some 10. You will soon be departed of your cash if you do not understand how the big money Boyz play. I know how they play for fact!!!!!!!!!!!! Not saying I was involved in it and not saying I wasn't. But I will say this they do laugh at the sheep when they all follow the 1st right over the cliff.
I have a friend that is need of a liver transplant due to all the meds. he was prescribed. The meds are destroying his liver. Is there an alternative, I don't know. I have not followed his case from the beginning. Just know the end result. I still believe in finding the root cause and treat the root cause and not treat the symptom.
Exactly, and hopefully PSTI management continues to turn them down due to their low ball offers. Unfortunately not all Big Pharma is about health care or saving lives but rather how much money they can make. But hey that is what capitalism is all about. Read latest news on number of deaths that are constantly increasing due to pain killers. Then ask yourself do you think the pharmas that put the oxys. on the market new what the long term results would be. An America addicted to pain killers. If there is a natural cure or digging for root cause and fix the root cause avoid those extreme pain killers. I agree sometimes it is a necessity, just be aware of the potential consequences. Some Docs today are the new drug dealers of tomorrow. Lets tackle and understand the root cause and try to fix it. To throw pills at a symptom is not really a fix. Again I understand there are times when prescription medication is the only answer.
Do you believe retail has enough cash and various financial instruments to move the pps to that great extent? On such low volume, a lack of buyers perhaps because there is something right around the corner ready to take any new buyers head off. IMO there is a pharma out there that wanted PSTI to do a low ball share offering to them. As I recall management stated they were approached when preparing to take a flight. And told the scalper they would not do that to their shareholders. So revenge by them because PSTI would not screw their shareholders. One of the very few Bios I have ever seen get wacked on positive news.
How many retailers do you know that sells 100 - 200 shares for 4 bucks that is 400 to 800 bucks add in trading fees for round trip and a few pennys profit guess what each trade is a loosing trade. If you truely believe that retail is responsible for bouncing the pps around that much, up on high volume down on low volume, you should be looking into other types of investments.
cal............ I have had the same problem ezy to sell some shares. A bit more difficult to get a buy order filled. I am beginning to wonder if the Market Maker is involved with this plot. Or is it just simply there are very few shares out there at this pps that one can buy. Is the MM working the stock for somebody? I would think that is illegal ? Or is it truely just as simple as supply and demand? Does anybody know whom the maker is for this stock?
Now that is almost funny. I went back multiple pages on that board and I C no posts by U. Go away little one. U as well have been exposed may as well drop your draws. And join the others in iggy land.
Same old gibberish NO substance. Your bosses should replace U, U R failing. I do wish U could talk it down more myself and others have a very big surprise awaiting you. Your bosses must be very stupid they have flushed all sellers. U and kell have been exposed for what U R. Come on sell some more of your puney 100 - 200 share lots we are waiting for U to give us your shares. I promise myself and others will sell some back to U at a higher pps. We await U
From kell and uthinkk should expose to all what their agenda is. Look for new posters today that will be our two gurus that don't know Jack. But are more interested in stealing your shares.