Sorry to hear, Russ. Chin up and go to us all!
Did you sell today Russ? Sound more negative than usual. Fact they extended seems promising to me
Good explanation. I experienced this with hero. I had SSE but bailed on last run up. I think 5yr fresh start accounting co will certainly breach those levels. Thus, I'm considering buying if shares get down to .10. You seem astute, what do you think? Tia!
Yes. tried calling IR again to no avail. Even left message for Rynd. Lol. Soros and other big boys have a lot more to lose than us so can't see them not pulling a rabbit outta their hat...
If it turns out you're right and had insider information this info and your handle is being reported to my best friend who is very high ranking at the SEC. We'll see how Godly you are when bubba is lining up behind you to take a stab!
so price drops 3 days until they release so even if good news its based much lower. Yay. Must be the co. initiating all this as its most blatant disrespect to shareholders i've ever witnessed.
LOL like any of that hocus pocus matters! It's a news event. If news is bad it's dropping to a $1 and if its good, it's shooting up to $4. Period.
Did you sell, Mike? Or a gone short? would love a $6 take out private at this point. mgmt/ir has shown their colors to shareholders in this debacle...
This note seems positive but moving down on increased volume. How can new person with access to less than 4% of stock control their fate? Makes no sense. Someone probably going to jail when the dust settles.
I'm not expert, but I'd say this is steady accumulation rather than a short squeeze. A short squeeze would be parabolic move on 5x (+) avg. volume and will likely occur when they announce good sale price/bids for 26k stack as it will reset value of entire company. Whereas natty was a headwind when we dumped marcellus, we now have oil at our back for STACK assets. GL
Using a stop or just market sell? Is there faster place to get news than sa or twtr? Prob is 8ks are confusing as hel so hard to get that from their site and make decision. Need to see tape to interpret lol
Do these guys just want to inflict max pain on shareholders? Only way I'm down with this is if the news is positive so they can trap shorts and roast them tomorrow...
Ps I loaded another 100 sept calls for 2.50 so I have no more powder. Gl longs it's been painful to watch but tide might be turning
Wow that was nuts! Spiked to $1.88 in a minute. Yesterday ir confirmed their poison pill is still in place so no fear of hostile take out down here. What is your target for common? Something brewing.
what do you suppose happens to joe blow shareholders? Old bond holders own 97% of the common--period. We retail own 3% and this explains the volatility w/ 3 million share float.
I feel they will take it private, but at what price? Would bond holders take anything less that $14 it came out of ch11? Is there a poison pill in place? Your thoughts?
Not sure book value means much in this predicament. I've been leaving vm for IR for 2 days now and not a peep. They can give an #$%$ less!