You're comparing two different companies in complete opposite sectors. Whats the comparison.... Ones a buyout and ones a study. I don't see the relation
Stick it on your watch list, set an alert to buy when it reaches your entry. In the mean time you can be trading other stocks while you wait for your strike price
Ok, tell me what significant news, besides positive earnings will shoot this up at a moments notice.....
Why wait three months to watch your value shrink while you can wait three months to get a better entry. Thats the way i look at it and if you dont like it then dont read my posts.
because i missed it by 9 days? Simple mistake. Just because they potentially have 100 million in cash, which we all know they dont. DOESNT CHANGE EARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hence why we're below 2.50 today, no one is rushing to buy the down ticks, volume is low. You;re more likely to hear news on Lawsuit then positive earnings
Undervalued compared to what? The botched IPO price. Your basing your fundamentals on a ceiling that should have never been put in place in the first place. Earnings were sh 1t
the support can be broken and will be broken, Revisit this thread in two months because we know you'll still be holding, if no significant news or partnerships have been announced which i dont suspect, this will be under 2.50.
Look at the 3 month chart, the trend is DOWN... until the trend turns then its is more likely to hit the 52 week low again to to trade above 3 and hold at the 3 range
I dont see why you are so confident that there is no way this can bounce off the 52 week low again. Any sort of negative news, of if someone wants to take this down it is highly likely. In fact, it's more likely at this point to hit the 52 week low then to trade about 3.00 again. Just because your position says that you dont want it to go below 2.50 doesnt mean it cant.
Im simply giving him an idea how to trade this differently because the way he is trading isnt working. I'd rather wait for a really good position then buy in where just about anybody can right now. Thats what's different between me and you ill wait for an excellent entry instead of a mediocre entry
I see this trending down for the next 3 months, till next earnings. If you're patient you can maybe get in around 1.60 between now and then. I'd feel more confident holding a position under 2.00. They need a magical earnings next quarter to give this stock some life. So far with the botched IPO i can see why many traders would stay away from this questionable company at this point
I heard, I don't think Repsol wants it but it looked like a good entry. But who knows where the bottom is... I think its almost there if not past it
SD popped up on my radar, they just hit a new 52 week low again. Still looking into it, but there was some heavy volume AH with some large blocks
The wonderful vivaespana tripped over a lucky trade. You hit at the casino, dont pretend you know how to trade. The true people to congrats are the longs who got some value out of their shares.
1users liked this postsusers disliked this posts1Reply
will be sold for 7's in us $ $
or 8-9 range in cdn
60% premium from todays price
don't let the WS crooks shake you from your shares as they did to many today
Dude your calls were all over the place. Scroll down you said it would be sold for 7 U.S. Stop patting yourself on the back
And if i was psychic i'd be a millionaire by now. Lol i was happy with the 16% and ill wait for my re-entry later this week when the 8 day old news keep being re hashed over and over and over and the volume disappears. You trade on emotions and greed, ill patiently wait for the next opportunity.
Huh? I predicted the price drop friday, bought at an average 4.37 sold pre market at 4.991. I officially dont own any shares as of Pre market. I sell at 5.00 i dont buy at 5.00