I called again and IR said again the the WMT and LQDT negotiations is not final yet. She said they try to resolve the issues with WMT. But she did not sound happy about the WMT situation and could not say why executive don't buy shares at these depressed level.
I hate this company . Every other of my fallen angels is up 20-30% in recent 2 weeks. I dont know why I invested in this special business model company.
LQDT executives purchased 435K shares during Q2 of 2014 with Price/share above $12
They really trust their own company. They spent $5.4M of their own money to buy LQDT shares. This is big sign of trust
for the Value Investor based on the criteria of Benjamin Graham
LQDT Report Card based on based on the criteria of Benjamin Graham
CURRENT RATIO: [FAIL]
LONG-TERM DEBT IN RELATION TO NET CURRENT ASSETS: [PASS]
LONG-TERM EPS GROWTH: [PASS]
P/E RATIO: [PASS]
PRICE/BOOK RATIO: [PASS]
Total score 86%
Google nasdaq guru
For the P/E/Growth Investor based on the criteria of guru Peter Lynch.
YIELD ADJUSTED P/E TO GROWTH (PEG) RATIO: [PASS]
EARNINGS PER SHARE: [PASS]
Total Debt/Equity Ratio: [PASS]
FREE CASH FLOW: [NEUTRAL]
NET CASH POSITION: [NEUTRAL]
Google NASDAQ guru analysis
Perma bears maniacs take a high growth , no debt company like LQDT and present it as a failed biz model !
Perma bears maniacs only exist to pray on the weak brain investors
* Liquidity Services, one of Forbes 2013 'America's 100 Fastest Growing Tech Companies.' was flying high two years ago, with a stock price above $64 per share. Since then they have lost part of Department of Defense contracts. The stock has fallen more than 68% just in 2014. I believe now's the time to buy in to this as a wonderful long-term opportunity. Insiders are buying as well. In April and May the CFO and CAO purchased $1.8 Million in stock, buying in around $13 per share.
* P/S at 0.45 is very low for high growth company as LQDT
* Market cap of $230M is for high growth company as LQDT havinf P/B of 0.8
* Liquidity Services believes they are still in the early days of growth, with multiple large markets still in the early stage of online adoption. They estimate the online surplus management market may be $150 billion, with LQDT still representing revenues of $440M which just 0.3% of the $150 billion market
Absolutely right. The WMT and LQDT negotiations is not final
It is still likely that WMT will renew its contract with LQDT. Both LQDT and WMT are still negotiating to provide better terms to WMT. I also called Investor Relation Officer of LQDT stated today over the phone that negotiation with LQDT are not over and are not final.
Good point. End of year tax selling is actually over and investors should buy for "January Effect" after 70% crash in 2014
WMY terminated ONLY ONE contract out of 12 contracts. DO NOT say wrongly WMT terminated more than one contracts.
Where is the real reason for 25% crash. Can anybody explain that rationally? Please help.
Stupid Investors don't know what they are doing!
WMT (jacobs) contract is one out of 12 contract with WMT . This is about 1.3% revenue reduction. So why the 27% haircut???
The terminated contract is one of multiple contract with WMT. In Q4/2013 earning call , the CEO said that there are 12 different contract with WMT. The total GMV from WMT is 11% . If we calculate linearly , then 11% of 1/12 is 1.3% . So total damage to GMV is (1/12) x 11% = 1.3%.
1) Raly had loss of 22 cents versus analyst estimate of 35 cents loss. A much better results for Q4. But typical Wall Street games is being played to screw the retail investors and crashing the stock by 16%
2) RALY posted revenue of $22M in Q4, falling short of Street forecasts by 0.4M. Analysts expected $22.4M revenues. Does a tiny 0.4M miss justify additional 16% crash after RALY stock price already crashed 60% in Q3 ?
3) RALY forecast for 2015 was Total revenue in the range of $24.0 to $24.6M , or 22% to 25% growth over the prior year's fourth quarter. But the Street manages to portray this as a disaster, as they always do.
4) Wall Street likes to screw as many people as they can to sell their shares in cheap so the Street can scoop up the cheap shares and resell them at a huge profit once they decide to reverse course and push the stock up.
5) During Q4 RALY Total paid seats increased to over 240,000, a 21% increase over the total paid seats in the same period one year ago. But the Street manages to portray this as a disaster and crash the stock another 17%
6) RALY has strong growth, excellent prospects and plenty of cash while trading at all time lows now.
7) All fundamental metrics indicate a strong buy at tiny cap of $210M.
" For the year ended September 30, 2012, portion of our GMV was generated from Wal-Mart under multiple contracts / programs."
The canceled agreement with Wal-mart is one out of multiple agreement with Wal-Mart. So canceling one agreement does not decrease revenues of ALL 12 agreements. This is the reason that LQDT believes that WMT cancellation will not change its guidance for 2015. See last 10-K from Nov 2013.
"In connection with our acquisition of Jacobs Trading, LLC ("Jacobs") on October 1, 2011, we assumed the rights and obligations under a Master Merchandise Salvage Contract (the "Wal-Mart Agreement"). We have the exclusive right to purchase certain consumer products from Wal-Mart that have been removed from the sales stream of its retail operations and we believe this agreement will be the source of portion of our revenue and GMV during its term, which expires on May 16, 2016 and thereafter continues on a month to month basis. In addition, we have other contracts / programs with Wal-Mart."