Have you seen the side effects for moxi.? Possible joint, tendon and bone problems, which may be irreversible! Also, moxi is not indicated for ages younger than 18. Also, has possible QT (heartbeat) issues. Doctors will take into consideration.
Your opinions have zero credibility. One day, you're in and another day you're out. Now you're giving downward revision on CEMP's market cap without real facts. Get the #!$# out of the CEMP's message board and save us from the immature babbling. CEMP met endpoint and NDA will proceed.
I bought today in mid 13s, small position (have 3000 sh). What a gift considering CARA was at 21 a few days ago. I'm hoping it does me well as CEMP did. I've been watching CARA for a few months and here's what I know:
1. CARA has a first in class kappa opioid agonist drug (CR845) that can potentially be the only non-scheduled opioid for acute pain. That's huge! Doctors will more likely prescribe CR845 instead of other opioids because it bypasses CNS which in turns, is less likely to cause nausea and addiction.
2, CARA had successful phase II for IV CR845 in patients undergoing lap. hysterectomy or bunionectomy procedures by significantly reducing pain and opioid related side effects.
3. CARA had successful phase II for IV CR845 in dialysis patients with uremic pruitis.
4. CARA initiated phase III for IV CR845 in postoperative pain for patients undergoing abdominal pain.
5. Phase II initiated of ORAL CR845 for osteoarthritis.
6. Results of some trials hopefully in first half of next year.