Rarely do I think a gamble is a good thing but I'm planning to hold this through 5/26. First, we are close to decision day and even though things appear to be negative for the approval of this drug, I think it may get approved. Given all the efforts of the shorts lately, there is clearly concern that it might get the nod. I'm curious what the share price will be going into the final week. Friday will be interesting because generally shorts have not wanted the weekend or Monday morning surprise. I bet we see 20's this week. Most importantly, GLTA the families hoping to access this drug. As a father, I'd be begging FDA to approve.
Looks like someone is accumulating. 15 M in the last hour in the high 2's. Not sure this is going to drop much. GL
Nothing is out. Volume will spike if there is news. This will really be heading our way if we see the mad scramble for shares. I am desperately awaiting that day but this isn't it. GLTA