1. Not impressed with stainless steel with milanese loop. Too light.
2. Black leather loop felt solid and comfortable in person. Didn't expect to like it at all from the web site.
3. All modern buckle buckle bands felt good to wear.
4. Didn't like the link bracelet.
5. The sport band took the Apple worker a good 15 seconds to put it on my wrist. Felt Ok.
6. Didn't really notice that big of a difference between 38mm and 42 mm. 42mm is 20% larger than the 38mm but I honestly didn't think it was a big deal to me. I guess I will find out when I get my Watch.
7. The Apple store had S/M and M/L bands. When I ordered the Watch, that wasn't an option. The Apple store worker tried to specify the band size for me but we couldn't find the size location at the Apple website. WIll have to wait for the product arrival to see if the size will fit my wrist. S/M is too small for my wrist.
8. I knew more about the Watch than the worker. The same with the new Mac Book. I wish they would hire workers and ask them to do their homework by studying the product specifications and functionalities. It is pathetic when they couldn't tell me the pros and cons of the sapphire crystal and ion-x glass.
As a side note, I tried the new Mac Book for 30 minutes. I did a bunch of typing test and the keyboard felt good and accurate. However, I wasn't used to the new touch pad. The screen was very clear and it produced accurate colors. Other than that, I thought the speaker was only good, not great.
There were lots of people trying out the Apple watch. Every single table had six Apple workers helping customers.