The Annual Meeting of shareholders of Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. will be held on Friday, August 28, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time, at 2 Houston Center, 909 Fannin, Suite 2000, Houston, Texas 77010. Our shareholders are being asked to vote to:
1. Elect Timothy C. Barabe, Hans-Peter Hartung, M.D., Gail J. Maderis, Michael S. Richman, Scott B. Seaman and Neil K. Warma to the Board of Directors to serve until the next annual meeting of shareholders or until their respective successors have been duly elected and qualified;
2. Approve an amendment to the Company’s Restated Certificate of Formation to increase the number of authorized shares of the Company’s common stock from 100 million to 150 million;
3. Approve an amendment to the Company’s Restated Certificate of Formation to effect a reverse stock split of the Company’s common stock, as determined by our Board of Directors in its discretion, of a ratio of not less than 1-for-4 and not more than 1-for-8;
4. Ratify the appointment of MaloneBailey, LLP as our independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015; and
5. Transact any other business properly brought before the Annual Meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof.
These business items are described more fully in the Proxy Statement accompanying this Notice.
Buying in morning....
Could luck on the "hate train"...Buddy.
The case, like all other cases like this on Wall Street will get throw out any day now. Test results were nothing short of amazing on our last update. Sales are moving up...Sales team moving up. Management team firmed up. And all you have is your continuous lies...
See you longs at $10 plus....
Volume great...shorts giving it their last best effort to get you to sell. Tools they use: lies, mis-truths, and their best misdirection they can do. Selling here is silliness.
Get off right here shorty...
Please stop the madness. You shorts have had your time, now its time for science and the longs to run in silence. Leave now.
Yes, but 30% is left on the table. Normal 1-5% ? Any help?
Shorts always stay too long...Leave now.
Your lies, scare tactics, and mis-direction will not work here. This is a $5.5 PPS stock trading at $$1.95 because their lawsuit has not be drop yet? When it does get Drop, " watch out shorties". Its "fry time" and you will be on the menu.
You are such a loser...Can't wait for Rnn to run over you. Will only be slightly happier for the lives Rnn will save . Please leave this board.
Be careful it my run you over...
You can put away your Internet college degree now...
The guy has some major issues...Look at Opxa and Gale : Charts say they are a screaming "buy".
Our last secondary was right here...That's when we made the move toward $7.00 plus. I thought the news from the dropping of our legal problems would carry us to $4.00 PPS. Now I believe $5 plus may be in play when that news is released.
I trade Bio's for a living and selling some yesterday and picking up more than I sold yesterday work out well for me as I've seen this movie before. Some insight I can give you is that normal we would build a new base from here and when the real news comes out she will bust out above $8 pps in a few hours or days. Just wait for the lawsuits to be dropped. We hit high 2's and then we are off to the races. Bio specs by their very nature are nuts and Thld has proven it can drive people to do "nutty things". Best, longs
Shorty in "Barney rubble trouble"...Best, too longs
Staying long from here is the only smart move...Year over year guidance remains the same. News to be release soon about dropping law suits. Then onto the science. Longs win from here.