Today I see 4 items in Top 100 in France.... It took until Dec 5th last year to get this rankings...
0users liked this postsusers disliked this posts0Reply
by tejdem1 • Dec 5, 2012 11:49 AM
4 soda items in top 100. NICE
They said Gross Margin of 54% for the year I think.... So now we know the margin is much higher but they are now able to maintain 54% margin and have deals like this...
Bubble tripled sales in Germany since 2011: SodaStream recorded a new record quarter
by Editor on 7 NOVEMBER 2013 in GENERAL , DRINKS
The leading manufacturer of Trinkwassersprudlern, SodaStream, writes in the third quarter record numbers: sales increased compared to the same period in Western Europe by 43 percent to 75.5 million U.S. dollars. In Germany, the soda sales tripled from January to September 2013 compared to the same period in 2011 even. Global sales increased year-on-year in the first nine months worldwide by 29 percent to 144.6 million U.S. dollars.
Here are Walmart's early-bird deals that will change the Black Friday culture forever:
1. 42 inch JVC LED TV for $299, originally $499.99 (40% savings)
2. 10-inch XELIO tablet for $49, originally $109.99 (55% savings)
3. Your Choice Crayola Easel for $25, originally $39.97 (37% savings)
4. Nintendo DSi XL for $89, originally $120.99 (32% savings)
5. HP Sleekbook Ruby Red for $299, originally $420 (30% savings)
6. Lifetime 44" Height-Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop w/ Spalding BasketBall for $89, originally $129 (31% savings)
7. SodaStream Fizz Home Soda Maker Starter Kit for $59, originally $79 (25% savings)
These Walmart early-bird deals are incredible and selling out fast. If you want early action on Black Friday, get these deals before they run out!
Whilst there has been an improvement in volume and market share in the Australian beverage business in the third
quarter, fourth quarter trading to date is not seeing the expected post-election uplift in consumer spending. Group
Managing Director, Terry Davis said, “The non-grocery business has continued to grow volumes in the second half,
however consumer demand has been more subdued than expected. While we have seen some improved momentum
in the Australian grocery channel, with carbonated beverages returning to growth and an improvement in market
share, the aggressive competitor pricing activity has continued which has limited price realisation in the half to date.”