anyone who really ingest their products is playing Russian roulette with their health. So keep drinking those shakes flutie and marvin.
no matter what happens in the future, flutie will always have a track record of 20,000 postings pumping HLF while it fell from 83 to 27
the 20's to the 50's and selling, the dumb cult longs will ride it down again
flutie keep saying a CID was not a Investigation into HLF even though the I in CID stands for Investigation
Why has HLF been staging rallies at the CA state capitol trying to get politicians to stop the AG from starting its on investigation then?
like he always does when I show what a moron he is on here
HLF was in the 70's back 2012 when Einhorn asked questions in CC about HLF business model that just made management stutter a lot.
when Einhorn tried to in CC?
Herbalife Chairman’s Club Member Alan Lorenz, the latest in a series of 23 profiles covering 33 top Herbalife distributors. The profiles show how top distributors blatantly utilize the elaborate, deceitful practices that are the foundation of Herbalife’s fraudulent “business opportunity.”
Alan Lorenz has been an Herbalife distributor since 1984 and a member of Herbalife’s Chairman’s Club. Like many top distributors, he has relied on deceptive training videos and presentations, marketing Herbalife as “idiot-proof” and the “magic company.” In Mr. Lorenz’s publicly available videos and materials, he stresses that recruiting is the primary way to get ahead in the business. Mr. Lorenz’s story has been publicly embraced by Herbalife; he appears regularly in Herbalife-sponsored events and is an active member of the company’s training circuit.
Top distributors rely on significant downlines typically comprised of thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs, most of whom will never see any real income from Herbalife. Eighty nine percent of Herbalife distributors make no money at all in commissions and according to the company’s disclosure, 90% of distributors fail within their first year at Herbalife. The 33 profiled distributors utilize systematized recruiting methods to draw new recruits into the scam and boost their own profits.
These top distributors routinely stand alongside Herbalife management at events, appear in Herbalife sponsored videos and even serve on the company’s board of directors. It would be impossible for Herbalife to claim total ignorance or assert that these 33 top distributors are just a “few bad apples.” Herbalife continues to permit these top distributors’ predatory practices to thrive and the company has reaped the financial rewards for decades.
complete list of the profiled perpetrators
. Pedro Cardoso, Chairman’s Club and Member of Herbalife’s Board of Directors
• John Tartol, Chairman’s Club and Member of Herbalife’s Board of Directors
• Leon Waisbein, Founder’s Circle and Former Member of Herbalife’s Board of Directors
• Maurice and Sandra Smith, Executive President’s Team
• Steven and Debbie Combs, International Executive President’s Team
• John and Susan Peterson, Founder’s Circle
• Paul Michaels, President’s Team
• Tish Rochin and Larry Thompson, Chairman’s Club (Rochin); Former Herbalife Executive and Board Member (Thompson)
• Brad Harris, President’s Team
• Harry Lee and Candyce Johnson, President’s Team
• Brett Bartholomew and Katie Carr, President’s Team
• Garry and Jennifer De Brabander, Chairman’s Club
• Russell Gain, President’s Team
• Anthony Powell, President’s Team
• Kurt and Cindy O’Connell, Chairman’s Club
• David Bevan and Jane Clark, Chairman’s Club
• Michael Burton, President’s Team
• Rick and Carla Berg, President’s Team
• Dan Waldron, Chairman’s Club
• Leslie Stanford, Founder’s Circle and former member of Herbalife’s Board of Directors
• Shawn Dahl, Former Chairman’s Club
• Doran Andry, Chairman’s Club
you can bet those 33 top perpetrators are off limits to Pamela, she can only go after the small fries at the bottom of the pyramid who will quit anyway
ask swami to help you, swami was pumping it in the mid 30's hard as he could