Before you take off early today and execute your last trade before the long weekend remember to reflect on your good fortunes in your life and give thanks for what you have. When we return hopefully refreshed and ready to resume the Bull run to infinity. Pay no attention to the wall of worries surrounding us on a daily basis. Just plow ahead confident in your ability to overcome any adversity that confronts you. Let others fall by the wayside but not you, you have value to the Deep State, you provide the liquidity that keeps this economic engine humming. Resolve in 2015 to make it your best year yet. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from sunny Florida. We'll leave the light on for you.
Woke up to highs forties today...brrrr. High today around 60. May need to move further south.
Can't ignore Macro events as you decide where to invest or not invest, trade or not trade in the great global conflagrartion. Short US Energy producers. No need for the XL Pipeline now. That dog won't hunt.
China building up its military and buying Gold hand over fist in preparation of the Final death blow to the Petrodollar with a China backed currency to assist the new Eastern alliance states. The great reset seismic event is in the 7-8th inning. America playing whack-a-mole jumping from one crisis to the next while the eastern bloc bides its time waiting for the right to strike.
2 more years of our Fearless leader should about do it once the debt clock blows out twenty trillion. Wonder what we get first?
Twenty Trillion of interest payments to pay financed by FED Reserve treasury roll overs
or 20,000 Dow. Will Wall Street cheer the former? I think not.
Fuel the China economy with cheaper oil and make long term partnerships with the the new number 1 economy. Saudi's choice was made easier with Odumbo in charge and his minions Hildibeast & Lurch doing photo ops and delivering zero long term commitments to the US.
In the meantime China gets to laugh when the Shale Oil junk bond financiers loans blow up, jobs get decimated in key energy states and the Sheeple choke on their cheap oil while what little money they have left is spent buying China's exports! Watch the trade deficit folks, you know the one we never talk about at parties or on CNBC.
Junk student loans & China car loans bubbles rising to nosebleed levels too. Oh, one last thing, pay no attention the the US Debt Clock spinning wheel. Its all good.
The Sunshine Kid
You don't want to be in energy or mining stocks. The world is awash in oil, I bath in it and the shiny metal brings no joy at Christmas time. You want real stuff like IPADS and video games. You need to be on another side of the ledger. Buy the airlines and retail stocks.
What did they know that we don't Ed Snowden?
1) David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room
2) Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
3) William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
4) Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
5) Li Junjie, 33, Hong Kong JP Morgan
6) Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
7) Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
8) Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
9) James Stuart Jr. 70, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
10) Jason Alan Salais, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
11) Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
12) Eddie Reilly, 47, investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
13) Kenneth Ballando, 28, investment banker, Levy Capital, New york
14) Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
15) Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, voormalig topbestuurder ANB/AMRO, Laren, Nederland
16) Juergen Frick, 48, CEO Bank Frick & Co AG, Liechtenstein
17) Benoît Philippens, 37, directeur BNP Parisbas Fortis Bank, Ans, België.
18) Lydia…, 52, bankier Bred-Banque-Populaire, Parijs
19) Andrew Jarzyk, 27, bankier, PNC Bank, New York
20) Carlos Six, 61, Hoofd Belastingdienst en lid CREDAF, België
21) Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, Commissaris en Fiscalist (voormalig Deloitte), Nederland.
22) Richard Rockefeller, 66, achterkleinzoon elitebankier John D. Rockefeller, Amerika
23) Mahafarid Amir Khosravi (Amir Mansour Aria), 45, bankeigenaar, zakenman en derivatenhandelaar, Iran
24) Lewis Katz, 76, zakenman, advocaat en insider in de bancaire wereld, Amerika
25) Julian Knott, Directeur Global Operations Center JP Morgan, 45, Amerika
26) Richard Gravino, IT Specialist JP Morgan, 49, Amerika
27) Thomas James Schenkman, Managing Director Global Infrastructure JP Morgan, 42,
It is also a full moon so the market should trade sideways for a few days with a slight downward bias until a few Bears get brave and start congregating together the whack-a-mole can begin in earnest with the Squeeze to 2095.
Last 9 of clustered Hindenburg Omens ended with SPX up 300 points in the land of Bizarro Algo world. Dead indicator.
I will wish you a lotta luck DK, thanks for betting on America and hard work and taking calculated risks. Hope you get rich like Dickie.
Keep that nag in the barn in shackles
Buy Real Estate in Florida while you can still get it cheap and finance it at low low rates. Pent up demand here is building and supply is tight.
Chicago getting a nice taste of the Cold Polar Vortex 2.0. I feel sorry for the folks trapped up there.
melt up continues to 2125 area the we correct to 2060 area before we resume bull run into bullish season 2015. Would not be surprised to see a push to 2300 going into eoy 2015
for strong stock levitation booster shot. Jobs number the key metric to do it.