Cheese prices through the roof--not good for the Hut.
If it shows weakness next week, may sell another 25%. Input costs, wages rising & now a bird flu epidemic may hurt KFC unit by raising chicken prices.
The Pythagorian theorem alone is probably worth 5,000 euros to every Greek man, woman & child. Pay us!!!
Greece is owed quadrillions of euros!!!!
I expect a claim to be soon filed.
The invention of feta cheese alone is worth 1000 euros per Greek. Aristotle is worth 5000 euros, etc. This is all quantifiable.
No person of Greek ancestry should have to work--they all should live lives of luxury and leisure because of what their ancestors did, much as the child of a rich inventor would live a life of leisure and luxury.
The finance minister should present this world "Greek Invention Tax" idea to the United Nations, World Court, IMF and all other decision makers.
A proper amount (open for negotiation) would be a sum of 10 million euros for every Greek person. People that are only half Greek would get only 5 million, and so on.
Greeks did it all 2500 years ago. There should be a global tax to be given to Greeks.
1. Oil rallies...loose price correlation with coal
2. Dollar weakens
3. GOP tide in 2016...will help coal
4. New technologies...e.g. that make burning coal a clean alternative, or that convert coal to oil...this is done by SASOL in S.A.
5. Asset sales...focus on core areas
6. Reduction in frac. oil drilling...uses lots of water, and water is short in many areas (e.g. CA)
Some of the above WILL happen. I think below $5 is a good spec. entry level.
That should make GeeGee happy Syb.
Especially those below $600. Still two days for you losers, but there may be a snap back rally.