it is cray cray, but i dont see this lasting to much longer. with the roth exposure, and isonep partnership news on the horizon, the cat is starting to stick its head out of the bag. I was also thinking if pfizer keeps the asonep option, lpath could have 3 partnered compounds in the mid term future. that is just amazing... that is if scott dosent play to "hard to get" haha
Sentiment: Strong Buy
i knew what you meant left-e, however i am confused as to how lpath is still valued at 60 mill???
yes, very satisfied on the lpathomab front. also nice to hear that the dod is moving forward with the blast injury tests. i believe they will land the 1.7 mill grant as well. the wheels are starting to turn.
thats what i think. i hope we find out who bot the block soon, but prob wont for a while. that was a huge trade relative to the share count
"Dr. Shefner stated very succinctly, in our opinion, that in 20 years of treating patients with ALS and various involvement with clinical studies, has not received so many positive anecdotes from other physicians regarding the potential of a drug and how their patients are performing, even on a blinded basis, the Pantginis said."
hmmmm... things that make you go hmmmm
wow actually getting some pre market action. cant remember the last time i saw that.
hey scott, turn off the atm for the rest of the week so we can get a little run here. thanks
there was talk of splitting the compound like they did with sphingomab, but that idea evaporated long ago. i would hope that they would not just let lpathomabs development wither on the vine until they get money from the dod. how much would it cost to do a phase 1 safety study?
at least we get to hear something...anything from the company on march 11. i hope its not going to be the same presentation that we have seen 10 times now.
why would they wait until they spend the coffers down to the last few dollars to raise cash? thats just not how its done. reason to raise a little $ now vs later would be... if something goes wrong. that never happens not.
who knows if they are even doing it. just my gut feeling based on the way she has been trading and pushing up against the end of the runway. if pfizer hadnt smacked them down on the PED study, we probably wouldnt be having this discussion
i think its just a little bridge cash to get them through. there really wouldnt be much point to wait because they will earn about 30 million if the partner chooses to opt in after results.
hahaha i never vilified you dctrig. btw, ETRM has had the atm cranked up and working over time. thats not to say it wont be a good trade going into the adcom.