yea, they may or may not use it. i am going to lean on the side that they will. even if we get lucky and they file after T phase 2, the company still has the option to pay for some of the OM phase 3 for a bigger royalty. i can only dream that amgen buys cytk before starting phase 3. dream weaver....
Hope the trade works out for you guys. It is tempting at this level, just don't feel it right now. High risk/high reward. Good luck
perhaps, i havent ruled out a capital raise over the next year or so. if it happens, i guess time to buy (again) but with +80 million and some pending milestone payments, they may go into 2015 with more cash than we may be thinking. that said i wouldnt put anything past our ceo bum
thanks stacking, i will admit though that i have screwed the pooch on this position. I had planned to take some profit when the share price crested $15... never happened, so i sat and watched a 100% plus gain evaporate before my eyes. kept thinking it would bottom and bounce. how wrong i was. this experience has helped me be quicker to take profit in some of my other trades though so i guess i can spin it as a positive. haha
well, after listening to the call, i am thinking that we are in for a slow grind into next year. there was some new information, but nothing that is really going to move the stock price. any of you that have been around for a while probably know that there will be a point where we dip into the 5s, so i guess its time to raise some cash and wait to pick up some more unbelievably cheep shares. as i have said in the past im not a big average up guy, but i think we may get there in the coming weeks
only the second time we have ever closed above 2 bucks, beautiful. i suspect that this could be the start of a stronger move into the mid 2's, but its only one day and we have failed to hold above this level in the past. all i can do is be a cheerleader now. go flash go! lol
left e, you make some great points. i wonder if potential option buyers will get to peek at the data from the shut down phase 2 trial and If i remember correctly, there were 8 patients fully dosed in the PED trial.
another question would be what happens to the asonep first right of refusal? i suspect that pfizer might keep the rights and partner asonep if they like the phase 2 results.
totally agree with that thought chuck. i have talked about that in the past. if lpathomab has a good safety profile, i suspect even rural emts will be allowed to give it to trauma patients. sometimes its a long ride or flight to the trauma center. sooner the better in my book. the key now is to start phase 1 some time in the next decade!