moble4us, I am waiting for Pfizer to make a decision, then we will know where we stand. If they stick, then there is some value, or else this will go to pennies.
they need to return the cash to shareholders, and sell the patents in an auction if they have any value.
they should dismantle the company, return the CASH to the shareholders, and sell the patents in an auction.
how can a drug have stellar phase 1 results, and fails miserably phase 2.
now we know why the pps has been in a constant down drift. Someone(s) knew the results before us.
"4.ML is an ..................... It is my opinion"
how about buying ONE share, CHEAPO, then you may an opinion. Does your handler only unleashes you every other day.
left_e, in your opinion what is the probability that ISONEP will be a home run, probab that it will be just descent, and the probab that it will not meet primary end points. TIA
for a person who owns ZERO shares, you ask way too many questions, how about buying ONE share, then you may or may not ask.
as far as SPI-2012, the ball is in the FDA' s hands, if they accept the protocol submitted by the company, they will start phase 3. We should hear soon.