I'm thinking tomorrow will be around 210 or so.
Thanks a lot Elon....
It's always been about subscribers. IF it slows down, market won't be as forgiving as the past.
Even if they sell any assets that are valuable, they would have to sell them at quite a premium for shareholders to be happy. Most of those assets were already purchased at a premium so what makes you think they are worth so much more now? Besides that, earnings will come down with each sale of assets. It's just a loser stock now.
No reason for it to go up much from here.
None whatsoever. All bad news. No knew catalyst to look forward to.
Mark this post.... Why are they waiting for the last possible day? if you were new CEO, wouldn't you want to start with a clean slate? Throw the baby out with the bath water so from now on all news will be "better". Watch and see.
And that's why it's best to wait for the release..... There will be a big pop in which case you should short it or there will be a big drop in which case you then buy it because analyst will then be saying "all bad news is now in". I'm waiting to make a move....either way I don't care. People are so loyal to their positions that's it's silly.
What is the continuing delay? I'm not holding any shares right now...We shouldn't assume that the 10k will have nothing new because it may contain lower valuations of the company's assets. I'm just guessing but that won't help the stock price.
That's why I'm thinking after hours might be a little over done. The actual 10k release could push this up another 10 points or so assuming nothing unknown and outrageous is included in it.... New CEO could push this up another 10 points assuming he/she has an excellent reputation... I'm just speculating but maybe, just maybe.
Up 49k in a few days... But to be perfectly honest, I am still down about 45k more..... I will buy back tomorrow morning after it settles down at the open. Quite frankly it needs a little breather. I may be completely wrong but I just locked in a nice gain... for now.. :-)