I'm sure Vector will be happier to buy in the $7s than the $8s.
What if he is not waiting to catch a falling knife? Will you step in and catch it?
Have a wonderful weekend,
SAP had many chances to buy Click. They know Click better than anyone.
If they did not pull the trigger all these years, I'm sure they have a good reason.
Maybe SalesForce will buy them?
The fact that they are reporting later than usual tells me their quarter is not a great one.
When they have great news, they report during the 3rd week of earnings season.
As I said prior, It won't make or brake the share price since it's not trading on fundamentals since last report.
That Click did not announce earnings release date 20 days into April.
Usually, they report during this week.
They need to give a two week notice thus they won't be announcing until May,
Click stop trading off their numbers since Q4 report with the false sale of the company article and the Vector stake.
Even if they miss big, the stock price will not suffer much,
You guys are too tight and serious....
It's only money and yes their quarter is what it is.
I have no clue about their numbers so please don't report me to the SEC.
Thanks in advance,
You have to love FKJacobsen,
He shows up, posts a full BS non-sense like a CNBC analyst and the stock has its best day in couple of months.
It never fails,
You are correct, but for me it was a maximum gain of 20c and wait until August did not make much sense.
I'm a trader and I can do ten fold on that between now and August.
I'm sure you will do just fine.
I guess you know who gave us the two thumbs down, LOL.
It's FKJacobsen and his alias.
I did not buy in, I'm still short August puts.
Was trying to inject some life to this MB.
It is funny you keep saying the thing for number of years now.
Click should be sold regardless of any given quarter performance.
Click's management over promised and under delivered for years now.
The only reason we are up for the year is Vector and the false article. I will take any offer higher than the current price rather than wait for Moshe to deliver a breakout quarter.
Good article, true on most points. Not correct on SAP competing with Click.
Buyout is the only way out of Moshe's mess.
Also, correct on valuations Vector may pay for taking it private.
I don't see Vector paying more than $10-$11 per share.
No other takers surfaced thus It's Vector or none.