Click stop trading off their numbers since Q4 report with the false sale of the company article and the Vector stake.
Even if they miss big, the stock price will not suffer much,
You guys are too tight and serious....
It's only money and yes their quarter is what it is.
I have no clue about their numbers so please don't report me to the SEC.
Thanks in advance,
You have to love FKJacobsen,
He shows up, posts a full BS non-sense like a CNBC analyst and the stock has its best day in couple of months.
It never fails,
You are correct, but for me it was a maximum gain of 20c and wait until August did not make much sense.
I'm a trader and I can do ten fold on that between now and August.
I'm sure you will do just fine.
I guess you know who gave us the two thumbs down, LOL.
It's FKJacobsen and his alias.
I did not buy in, I'm still short August puts.
Was trying to inject some life to this MB.
It is funny you keep saying the thing for number of years now.
Click should be sold regardless of any given quarter performance.
Click's management over promised and under delivered for years now.
The only reason we are up for the year is Vector and the false article. I will take any offer higher than the current price rather than wait for Moshe to deliver a breakout quarter.
Good article, true on most points. Not correct on SAP competing with Click.
Buyout is the only way out of Moshe's mess.
Also, correct on valuations Vector may pay for taking it private.
I don't see Vector paying more than $10-$11 per share.
No other takers surfaced thus It's Vector or none.
Vector is a value investor, they won't chase it.
They can wait and let the shares come to them.
The stock market is iffy and they would like to purchase more if the price is right.
I'm confident that Vector will double their position is the share price drops under $8.
Then Vector can turn the heat on Moshe. I actually think Q1 should be a good one.
Click only announced the Nextel Brasil win during Q1.
Things can't be that bad. MAybe they are saving the PRs when/if the stock price drops.
Still Short August 7.5 Puts,
I do remember you....
I recommended HZNP when it was trading around $2 per share, now 18 months later its at $25+.
I bailed out around $8 that was my target price. Their M&A push them to the sky.
HZNP management made some amazing moves and the huge short interest, 15M shares when the stock was trading under $2,5, made the rest.
I have a similar situation now but I'm not sold on the management...
PE, Math professor? That explains it. A math professor that is trying to teach us history?
I wonder how would you feel if a History professor with try to tech math?
History does not always repeat itself unless you are on Moshe's side.
You may know Vector but you don't know Moshe. As I said before, Vector won't go hostile. Since the Aladdin mess, no one would talk to them. They've learned their lesson. (BTW, their words, not mine)
Last year we had Victor trying their luck with an activist agenda only to see them sell few quarters later.
I'm bullish on Click, I'm short lots of August $7.5 Puts.
Click will get sold only when Moshe is ready to let go and no one, including Vector, forces him.
I hope I'm wrong but as someone that follows this company for two decades and knows Moshe personally I'm realistic.
I thought you were a history professor.....("Always learn from history")
Volume is drying up and Click is running out buyers...
Moshe has his plan and unless Vector goes hostile, not going t o happen, Vector can join a long list of activist investors that Moshe showed them the door...