I have to agree with you on the runup but I am seeing it will go to $10 to $12 by March. This time Relistor will be approved and that it self is a big milestone and the PPS will be $10+.
Very unlikely any time soon. If you already has a position keep it. I would not enter now. After reverse split it will stabilize that's the best time to enter. More dilution to come.
Adam fuckster was never correct on anything. But CHTP will be approved, not just because he said. He is an agent for most of these biotechs for shorting tool.
I guess this will be trading from 3.20 to 4.50 tomorrow. Do not sell your stocks until Tuesday or until valentine's day. You can definitely buy some nice gift to your friend on Feb 14.
Multiple catalyst make SPPI one of the best company to invest 2014.
Belinostat expected FDA reply within 2/7/14 to accept NDA filing for accelerated approval for patients with relapsed or refractory peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) I would estimate 90% approval this time.
Captisol-Enabled, PG-Free Melphalan if approved this will be $15 to 20 by mid of this year.
I really appreciate what management change and its in the right direction, I guess this may be the last time you see the PPS less than $10.
Good luck to every one.
I agree with you 100% they may have already dumped today, now people like me have to wait next few months to recover. This is not acceptable but no choice. Look at the chart ,some people knew this about 10.00 AM, see the drop of 50 cents between 10 and 10.30.
This is not the place to talk your imaginations idi..... Results are coming on Feb 4, you as. will be chewed in. Even though most of the stocks sold badly in last 2 days, this one was really strong, look at the bulk BUY volume in millions. I am sure this will be trading close to $92 by Feb 4. Everyone in the world know Monday and Tuesday will be bad.But you see surprises on Wednesday.
Something is cooking; PGNX is the most declined AH. 160,000 Volume and the percentage drop is 20%.
I haven't seen any news yet but looks like someone knows. Otherwise its didn't have to wait till AH.
Now the AH volume is 191,181, If it was little bit less like less than 20,000, I would have bought more.
I don't understand this management. Why did they publish the bad data online a day before the actual date.
They are crooks may have given all the stock to short and made money. They don't even care for ordinary investors like us.
This is the most idiotic statement I have ever heard. Are you saying publishing only the good news is biotech's pro do. where did you learn this from walmart or kmart?
Progenics prostate cancer drug unlikely suitable for Phase 3 test, says Stifel
Stifel said that abstracts for Progenics' Phase 2 trial of its PSMA ADC drug in prostrate cancer patients make the compound seem unsuitable to advance into late stage testing, barring overwhelming evidence of efficacy, which the firm does not expect. Stifel maintains its Hold rating on Progenics.
I think this is going just like Celgene's path. It dropped to 149 now 165. 16 point gain in matter of 8 trading days. Even if you include $12 this is going to $94 in next few days.