To clarify, some Bloomberg analysts were estimating total China holdings to increase to as high as 3500 tons. This 57% increase is nice, but well off the top end estimates, and the market is telling us it is uninteresting news.
Any updates on this February article?
I wonder, are they really so foolish to keep throwing money into this pit? Only in gold can price march lower while according to the World Gold Council, Q1 YoY demand was flat (fell by just 11 tons to 1,079 tons) yet price has fallen by almost 15% in the same period.
Well, why did CANV abruptly stop supplying MJNA and why are they in legal battles with each other? Over the balance sheet? One of them is very petty, over the RSHO branding.
Wuh-oh, THeRmoNukE's sentiment towards the stock has been soured considerably here. Forget about facts, and me losing money, I just have "an agenda" mwahaha
While I appreciate the compliment, I suppose you hadn't considered my tone has changed because my 230,000 shares avg'd at $0.106 are very much so in the red and after the Q1 DISASTER that Dr. Titus does not want to acknowledge yes I am somewhat bitter and moreso critical of developments. I don't need some pumper on YouTube to tell me $0.06 is a bargain price but it sure as anything scares me that he did.
Good news, no?
Brio Gold's operating mines produced 35,211 ounces of gold in the second quarter of 2015 at cash costs of $773 per ounce. Production for the first half of 2015 of 66,389 ounces is consistent with budget and these mines are on track to meet guidance of 130,000 ounces of gold at average cash costs of $730 per ounce of gold in 2015.
A prospective new discovery has also been made at the Fazenda Brasileiro mine. The new discovery, named E388 East, is at relatively shallow depth (350 metres) and near existing primary infrastructure. Exploration drilling at Fazenda Brasileiro to test several prospective targets that have the potential to significantly extend the mine life, expand the resource and increase production will continue in 2015
He was way too focused on share price without talking about the lawsuits, slowed growth, supply chain disruptions, etc, generally the tough business environment. He portrayed all the subsidiaries as these massive companies doing business in dozens of countries but MJNA as a whole really isn't that large of a company. I like what I am seeing from MJNA but this guy really just made me nervous overstating the company and the "reporter" is a joke asking 0 questions of value. No mention of Kannaway at all.
I'm glad Canabis Financial Network is around to provide a platform for stock pumpers like Mr. Hard. This "interview" would be like Cramer having on Mr. Economou and just letting old George keep spouting on and on about how crazy low DRYS is and how they ship in 40 different countries, then having a chuckle before never asking well how come you don't make any money?
This is why I don't want to see Dr. Titus on CNBC until MJNA is making profits. Be wary of media representatives pumping low stock prices this makes me more nervous of my investment. Very sad.
It has been interesting watching. What I was taking for a lot of sarcasm actually seems like something else.
Oh I thought it was simple. Laws that promote the willful violation of the law are bad for society as is pot prohibition.
Once we are conditioned to "bend" the law due to convenience, what else are we willing to bend? Whether it's stop signs or smoking pot. I submit that most bankster millionaires abusing and bending financial law most certainly do not come to complete stops at stop signs. Laws are not to be bent, they are black and white laws to be respected. We lose that when we disrespect the law regularly and more laws are passed almost in the spirit of promoting citizens to violate the law.
The 2-seconds is a rule of thumb (depending what state you live in) where definition of a complete stop involves a "momentary halt of the vehicle"
Ok, 5% of the population actually comes to a 2-second stop as required by law every single time, like you claim to. The other 95% slow down just enough to be able to see if anyone is coming and rolls the stop. If you think I'm wrong, actually feel your body rock from the inertial complete stop, count to 2 before proceeding, and see how many intersections you come to before you get honked at or rear-ended.
Every now and then someone gets a ticket but it is mostly allowed and common practice. If stop signs didn't exist, you still wouldn't get hit, everyone would take their time or risk being hit. The law would be to reduce speed at ANY intersection. Just like outlawing the heartiest plant in north America, some people avoid at all costs, maybe 5% of the population. But most people are exposed to it and/or use it frequently in on way or another.