I'm going to wait until next week, to see what happens. I have learned to be patient. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose.
Before this downdraft I was looking to start getting in at $68.00, but the way things are going I may have to wait a little longer. Things don't look to good right now.
I'll just hang onto my cash for now. To rich for my blood. I know, I have been expecting a significant drop. Ill be patient.
If it gets to $65, I will start getting back in with one toe at a time, unless there in a one time significant drop.
Someone is buying at these prices, but no me. I'll sit on the sidelines and wait. I believe a dip is coming, I just don't know when. I've finally learned to be patient, in my old age.
I'll wait until the last half hour before close, but I don't think it will go low enough for me. I was looking for $68.00
You guys aren't the only ones that got out to early. I did make a nice little profit, but it could have been a lot more. It's to high for me to jump back in also.