I thought you were one of my aliases!
Yardstick copied my id years ago so he could be vulgar on Yahoo. At the time, it was obvious that he was already on this board with an ID he did not want to tarnish.
Look at the date, my favorite copycat, before you stick your foot in your mouth. Mananna means tomorrow.
Only 4% of traffic from search engines. Why don't you ask management where the other 96% of traffic comes from? They have never told us because they don't want us to know. It is the same traffic source they used a decade ago. Why they can't just make a decent product, like they did with Miva Merchant, is beyond me.
Thanks management for bringing this stock down from $100. We really appreciate it. You have always been here for us. You really care for the stockholders. Praise ye and your justified salaries. Praise your business model of a malicious tool bar. Praise your reluctance to tell the truth about where your traffic comes from. Praise your definition of active tool bar users. Praise your downsizing. Praise your full line of great products, and telling us about cool future products.