Great run. Had to lock in gains. Went higher then we thought. Good luck!
Bought back in low 6 level. Probable further bounce tomorrow. Nice stock to trade. Now to figure out resistance?
Exactly why I sold. Due to trading experience the Selloff today was expected. Waited over a month on this one. Never leave that large of a gain on the table. You can always buy back in the next trading range. Go for the triples and doubles to use a baseball analogy - much safer then waiting for the homerun. Unless you are trapped at a higher price point then that is a different story. Good luck
Next leg up should be coming soon.
Yes. I have done it with other holdings. Sometimes I won big and lost big also. Depending on you entry price hopefully you can make a gain.
Always best to lock in gains. Good company and great run but look at the PE /Valuation.
Nearly 3 million shares short and I think about 10% of float will need to cover. They are the best candidates. Personally I would only never short overnight or more then a few days a biotech stock. A daytrade or maybe a swing trade short can be great but in the long turn you will lose. I know people that got burned and lost a fortune.
Unless you are a daytrader you are fine at this price point. Upon announcement like you said will be the next large leg up. Forming a nice base here and may be a coiled spring.
Looks to be some nervous shorts on this board. Market down almost 400 points and we are up 3%. The tide has turned!
This is great!
Thanks! Yes. Going over some of the older press releases and see the FDA issue but should be an easy enough hurdle to overcome. Not looking for a daytrade but could be a double down the road. Good luck!