Yes, $1.00 a share seems fair given the circumstances although I will still be down a healthy sum however I will not sell but continue to hold my shares in the new company to ultimately realize the gain that RC approval will eventually bring. I've waited too long for the RC value to be realized.
I wouldnt be surprised if a better offer comes in.... RC asset for free!!
Shouldve just sold 50% of RC and stayed in business with a partner...
I remember ..... Monday morning qbacking is always interesting........ Woulda, coulda, shoulda........ We had it all once upon a time! Oh well. Good post.
Streaming at these prices would've been extremely difficult. I'm sure it was considered.
natsu4fun got it right: atleast we didnt go bankrupt but got a premium for our shares.... but at the expense of giving away the value of RC......thats what we had to trade; that was the prize for Hecla.
Is that Rock Creek was GIVEN AWAY.... After all the effort to secure this invaluable asset, no value was given to it. I never thought they would ever let this happen.... They couldve waited till SEIS approval at year end.....
Unbelievable! Somebody needs to explain this and the urgency to secure this deal.
Lets hope for a better deal. RC will be approved and Hecla will be the beneficiary especially when metals prices climb.... I will hold my Hecla shares for the RC payoff.
For all of us who had high hopes for Revett succeeding for many years. We had some bad luck with a rock fall, that set us back but falling metal prices could not be overcome and didn't didn't allow us the time to hang on till RC got approval.....
I believe John Shanahan and Tim Lindsey put their heart and soul into this as well as their own money. Thats what kept me believing.... No more words.....
Silver and copper have rebounded nicely and I believe will continue higher. Very bullish 2-3 years out.
Should coincide nicely with RC!
Short term, perhaps...... The big news is that the SEIS is completed and approval this year is on track!
Agree...... just hoping that Troy restart with RC approved will get price back up over a dollar so delisting doesnt happen.
Copper to $2.90, Silver to $22
Contingent on price of silver,no? May have been true when silver was $25-30.
Believe the company is strategically conserving ammunition for better metal prices
Smart! Keeping focused on the big prize.
People will Monday Morning quarterback this move too as always happens.
I'm in for the long term with full confidence in managements ability to get to the finish line.