Yes, the article is "wall street's naked swindle" 2010. I suppose with collusion and coordination, they can bring any small float stock down or manipulate as they wish during news-devoid waiting periods.
Just for my education, what is their M.O.? Just keep selling on a low volume day when bios are week to bring the price down? And then ride it up again?
Interesting. I wasn't familiar with the history of Lipocine's past deal with Abbott. May be their reason to discontinue the deal has changed. AbbVie is a new company now with their own strategic view. Should be interesting how it evolves.
One possible scenario that could unfold. Initially AbbVie cuts a partnering deal with Lipocine. Down the line somebody else makes a bid to acquire Lipocine outright. AbbVie is forced to acquire it in a bidding war. Has happened before. It is probably wise for AbbVie to acquire it outright right at the outset so that they can shape their franchise and optimize it. JMO.
Just giving back a bit of the last 2 days' gain. company is in catbird's seat. Buyers will be back again tomorrow.
If you cover at a minimum 100000 high potential PCs, with 8 primary calls a year, that would be 800000 calls, with $50 a call (not sure if that is a bit too low) that would be $40 mill. With another 20 mill for DTC, you get 60 mill $ per year. Of course there will be other overheads. 80-100 mill $ possible.
Welcome aboard! Hopefully you will more than make up your losses and come out ahead. It is definitely a 6-12 mo hold at least. I expect people will keep piling in with stock reaching north of $20 by end of year IMHO. GLTA
Seems absurd to me.
I suppose they have enough time between now and approval to get the lawyers on board to fight them off their back.. Is there any merit to the lawsuit or it was just a hail Mary pass as someone pointed out?
What do you think will be the timing? I guess the price could be much higher post-approval. But given the near certainty of approval, suitors ccould make the move early too.
From FDA's point of view, would they rather have an adcom so that there is more discussion, input and so forth, or they would rather not have an adcom when an NDA has a pretty straightforward and compelling case? what is to their benefit?
If the FDA says no adcom for Lipocine, the stock could double in short order. What is the downside if the FDA says there will be adcom? How much of the downside is factored in? What are the chances of "no adcom"?
It is very much an uncertainty. Probability 50%? The question is how much of it is priced in already? What sort of negative reaction to expect if there turns out to be an Adcom?