it might be this is what bm wonna do. depress it as much as they can and when everybody hates it buying back with fraction of the sells... the question is when they gonna stop?
also technicians following the trend and clearing long positions for the weekend. good do not rely on one specific trading to by meals... :-)
yep, never ever give your money to be controlled by so called "financial managers"... :-)
majority of investors do not trust a turn around to get in, traders who understand nothing follow the trend
simply there are more sellers than buyers, a good time to be try being opportunistic... :-)
ok, you won few battles (congratulation), but not yet the war... my guts tell me those days was a nice washout of monkeys from the tree... :-) so, following your advice, keRm, "keep buying" (yes, I'm sarcastic as you are...:-))
before blindly trusting above statement, check the SEC filling. there are no fillings for GE selling, not until this moment.
Iz, MM rely on people with such thinking to make money. they are crooks and not honest at all.
I was quite tempted to hold, but sold 90% of my holdings few minutes before the presentation time, all around 2/share. now tempting to get those back, but do not like volume play yet. still it will be great if it goes sharp up, have the remaining 10% to benefit...
yep, but instead 10K will pick only 1K. only bother here is the cost of the event, including the labor time wasted to do it, adds up to the loss
solar energy has long way yet to go before gets into money... completely inappropriate example
not always, there are many examples contradictory to this statement. one of those in my portfolio is OCAT -- nothing changed after rs even though it is a biotech with no revenues. still, do not like it. management can have better use of their time rather than reverse splitting.