heard this at zlcs, LOL. my questions are fair and reasonable, whereas most people here have nothing to offer but gushing approval.
this is preclinical. the data is great and promising, we have seen this before in many failed biotechs. most likely the will secure some financing, but i wouldnt bet on a partnership in the next few months. phase 3 is awhile away.
what does this mean? anymore pending announcements this year?
i doubt there will be a partnership. this is preclinical, i mean tons of biotechs burn out after promising preclinical trials. so i hear this all the time in every biotech board. i dont know what long term is at this point, i mean r we saying a year? im talking short term gains, but i will hold a mostly long term investment.
but i need to know the scheduled dates or months for actual annoncements...
originally i planned on using my ttnp profits and moving it to oncs, but i got greedy and didnt sell until today. ttnp is a lost cause, and took 2,000 a loss.
dont feel sorry for me.
but i have a small investment in oncs already at a good average .25. does anyone know a timeline of catalysts this year? is .389 a good entry point, or will we see a pullback? every time i have bought after a catalyst there is a pullback.
so I SOLD. looking forward to seeing titan get destroyed when they the fda says more trials will be needed tomorrow LOL. u pumpers can call me a basher but all i have to say is LOOK AT THE PPS. down what 30% again
not going to chance this. i think we all can agree it is way more likely the FDA will demand titan conduct more trials then grant any "limited" approval or whatever. anything short of a recuse from the original ruling will lead to a dive in pps.
this is the most idiotic post ive read. hw would braeburn pull out? they just got titan to forfeit more in exchange for LESS! when titan goes down to .30 braeburn will probably just buy titan at a massive discount!
i forgot about this stock. i had like 300 dollars worth of shares LOL. not anymore. less than 100 now. whoops. feel sorry for the baggies though. oh well nature of speculative biotech.
50% sell off. additional trials would put prob approval a year away, and by then who knows what the competition will be like. we can assume sunil will negotiate another contract with braeburn that gives them more of the pie. braeburn may just buy titan outright if the worth of the company goes down by a lot.
i woke up too late to sell, will do it tomorrow
bs. fda took issue with the delivery mechanism and performance.
titan DID NOT appeal the ruling. this is just exploratory. there is no reason why the fda would reverse their decision
yeah, so what? jason also said if the FDA requires more trials titan may see .20-.30 pps.
i disagree. when do we ever see this? 9 out of 10 times positive catalyst, sell off, dip, then rise, rinse and repeat until MAJOR phases 2,3 or nDA, orphan drug status, etc.
ive been recommending oncs since day one, so i guess that was dumb as well? funny when i said zlcs was going to bomb i was rated down as well, lol.
uh, this isnt particularly uncommon on any positive phase or preliminary trial results. this isnt evidence for long-term growth
this a great bump,but i predict a brief sell off this week as people take profits and wait for the next catalyst. those who bought before, good job. i bought in at .27 but not nearly as many shares i would have liked.