Oh wow, thanks for the notice. I better sell my 20,000 shares. But then again if we hit the target price in a year I'll make $200,000. Changed my mind. I'm holding. Wow you almost had me convinced.
I gave Obama the benefit of the doubt for years but he has proven me wrong. He is ruining the country by design. Maybe he will have our army stand down if attacked by anybody and just let our country go to hell. Worst President of recent era and I have to admit I once voted for him. My mistake.
Now would be a good time to tell what those intentions are. PPS is suffering. Any news will help.
Agree, It is my largest stock holding. Will need to wait another year or so to start to see our true potential. Good luck
You are the odd person left out. My investment in INO has already doubled. Took some profit and now letting this run to $20 plus. Too bad you missed this one. Better luck next time. Also you are on ignore now. You have nothing to offer.
There are a lot of potential partners and the potential for a buyout always looms large for these smaller biotechs. They may be negotiating a deal right now.
Hope you are right. If we get to even $50 I will actually be able to stay retired and do a little travelling. LETS GO INO! We Inovians have plans.
Agree with your thinking. This is a hold and wait. We have a shot at a slow climb to $10 and then push higher on good news. Would be a happy investor if we see $10. Good luck.
I;m holding. Sounds like you are folding. Move on and good luck. I don't expect to hear from you again right?
About 1/3rd of the funding. Gov will not give it all to one supplier. The news of any award should send the stock up a few dollars. Hope to hear something soon.