Good move. If this is the one you are going to be rich(could be a 10 or 20 or 30 bagger Plus) . I will likely be adding later this year or if one of my other stocks pops I will take some profit and invest here sooner. I don't have enough invested to get rich but a 10 bagger on this will go along way for me. Still would like to have up to 40k invested here this year. Good luck.
With your attitude I hope you sold all your shares and got out. You think they got 5 booths as a bluff? Don't answer you are on ignore.
vinny, you just got your head stuck in the toilet and flushed. On ignore now but I hope you liked the taste. It's like the same sht that comes out of your mouth.
Ok with me. I will have a lot more money to invest in this this September so your timing if correct will be perfect for me. Agree about a sell off but not before we go over $2 on approval. That again would be great. I buy at $.80 sell half at $2 and buyback at $1.20 in September. this can be a sweet deal if the timing works out and I will load big time in September for the next 3 years blast off. ( Am already well ahead on this one-bought originally at $.64 and sold all at $1 so 1/2 my investment is house money) Good luck.
I have the same gut feeling that this stock is my once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm grappling with how much I put into this one. I usually never buy more than 5k to 10k on any given biotech but already put in over 20k(actually had 25k in and lightened up when this started dropping like a rock). My gut says put in 20K more right now. The only problem is I have to sell a couple of other stocks that I feel pretty good about so I am hesitating. You know the old diversify rule. Probably will hold off and kick myself in 45 days from now. Good luck with your investment.
Please post this again in 2 weeks. I think you will find this to be dead on. I do think that after the ride it will settle back to around $2 until we hear about something else. Next catalyst takes us up to $3 by year end. Beyond that if ED gets approved then we take off. A major exchange listing will be the booster rocket to get us over $5. When I first bought this stock I thought I would take a chance and thought lightly of it. Now I think this may be my biggest surprise stock pick ever. I really believe we could have a 10 bagger on our hands over 3 to 5 years. Best of luck to you.
Numbers make alot of sense to me. Thanks. I'll be holding for the next several years
Agreed. I'm trying to determine how much to invest in this companies shares. What are your current expectations for PPS for 1. Migraine approval 2. Cialis approval 3. Full array of approved products in 3 years.
Thanks for your thoughts. I am assuming with the first approval comes a major exchange stock listing.
I was in the same boat and did pull the trigger. Been watching this drop from $6.95 down to under $4(bought at $3.93- $10,000). Sold some other stocks for a 10% loss to buy this. It seemed to me that I might get a 20%to 30% pop by yr end on what I sold but really feel that we can realistically double or triple with NVAX by year end so I took the hit. I try not to look at what I may have lost but to focus on what I anticipate I can get with those funds moving forward. This change of strategy has worked well for me the last few years(I used to hate taking the loss and would hold often to the point where I lost alot more waiting for a comeback). One example-Earlier this yr took a $2000 hit on a stock and bought a silver miner stock SSRI with the money. That move worked well Made $6,000 within a few months. The stock I sold went down another 10% during that time. When you see a viable company like NVAX lose 45% for no reason and prospects look good you can reasonably expect a retracement back to the highs. Do you expect your current losers to double or triple from here? Best of luck in whatever you do.
I have a sizable position in NWBO. It is a long shot but if it ultimately gets approval for solid tumors it will be the stock pick of my life. Have not seen anything shady about them and in fact they will have an enormous presence at ASCO end of May so watch closely.
I think ASCO will be pivotal for NWBO and will likely send the stock to double digits. I am also very intrigued by the massive booth space. There is a plan to make an impactfull statement at ASCO. May be positioning for negotiations of some sort. We will be getting a glimpse of what NWBO can become at ASCO. Good luck.
1. There are no guarantees. Germany is for 5 yrs. what if in practice the treatments fail next year and Germany pulls. 2. What if FDA asks for more indepth longer phase data. I think that negative would push us from $10 back to $5. 3. A major market correction of 30 to 40% and biotech drops 50%. We could be looking at a $3 PPS again. Don't assume none of the above can't happen. I don't think they will but never get over confident in the stock market. Many have learned the hard way. With all that said I currently have over 20k invested in this one and would like a compelling real fact based reason to invest more. If we are progressing well I plan to double my position this fall. I think this story will take a few years to play out. I have my core position and will be watching closely for clues as to when to add . This is off the top of my head so there is more but I like to focus more on the positive upside than the negative. Good luck.
I think most of us tend to stay within the analysts targets($10 to $15) when we post. The potential is enormous but we have a long way to go before anyone would be comfortable posting a $50 target or the enormous $500 to $1,000 target. I would bet that no analyst sets a target price above $20 until actual sales numbers are seen. I for one am comfortable with a $10 to $15 PPS based only on Germany which is something I feel we can count on. We can add on to that target if England comes on board or all of the EU or Asia but until we hear something positive and concrete about them everything seems speculative. If the FDA approves thats another story. If Direct is approved for a wide range of tumors then triple digit targets willmake some sense. Having been burnt by biotechs in the past I plan to increase my holding of this one as we get more concrete and tangible facts and approvals. OK to gamble some at this long shot stage but serious position either require serious amounts of money to work with or serious let me stand out on a limb risk taking. I have just under 10% of my portfolio in this stock and for me thats a big risk position on a biotech with no sales. I really like your enthusiam and find NWBO to be my most interesting and possibly most important holding. Good luck on your investment. I really hope we can be talking about the triple digit targets this time next year.
You're probably right but remember we may only be a day away from their review meeting and therefore just a few days from an announcement. Need to hold tight to our shares to see this thru. Also I don't see this as a binary event. Even if we have a delay on this one or a setback there are many other opportunities with this company long term. Good luck.
If you have to sell you have to sell but so close to a decision point? Good luck.