Are you kidding me? Did you all see the bloomberg release that just came out?????
It is what it is, the little swings won't matter much to the actual success of the company, only imminent material issue is, will BL-1020 interim readout kick #$%$ or not.
I really find this company to be undervalued. Multiple candidates for diverse conditions. Acquiring promising molecules and products straight from the University / Academia to clinical. If BL-1020 shows significant statistical efficacy (only 100 more patients needed) this company can get more visibility and recognition from the marketplace.
Look at DRTX, their Clinical Trial fro Phase III came in recently and their pps is still not moving appreciably. Antibiotic isn't as exciting and binary as the Oncology meds, but TSRX will move after a while. I still haven't bought into the stock yet, looking for real low 5s...but I may be pushing my luck now...
I'm loaded on BLRX as much as I feel safe to with risk (Even though the risk seems minimal with multiple products in pipeline, long term hold is very much feasible with this company).
Hoping for a good readout on the II/III interim numbers. The eagle study data was very good, with cognitive results being statistically significant to risp.
...And IMGN already has 1.5 billion dollar market cap. even if the sales reach 1.4 billion world wide, 5% will amount to only 70 million.
Market Cap is too big, combine that with measly amount of 10% (?) royalty or thereabouts from the sales of TDM-1, and the actual bottom line profit to IMGN is really not that much. Until they can bring their next product entirely on their own, it won't impact the profit much. That being said, I still think IMGN is a buy at this point.
BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX)(BLRX.TA), a biopharmaceutical development company, notes that, as previously disclosed, results from the interim analysis of the Phase II/III CLARITY clinical trial of BL-1020, a first in class, orally available, GABA-enhanced antipsychotic for the treatment of schizophrenia, are expected to be reported during the week of March 18, 2013
I don't think so, I think this move is more of the overall market sentiment, coupled with the small float of this company that makes any sell / buy a big pps move.
Granted, the company sold ads to Orbimed for 3 / share, but it does not make any sense for them to sell at this price, especially with the bulk cash they gave to BLRX, I would expect that Orbimed will be waiting for much higher return. I was seeing that sales of ADS to Orbimed as partial confidence vote on the upcoming result on interim Clarity trial readout.
Beavertail, I think the sequestration issue is really hitting the fan today. I'm still waiting on the sidelines to buy TSRX. Will government do the idiotic [posturing and deal at the last minute? most likely. But people and the market will still react to the possibility of sequestration as a huge negative. I'm still waiting for good entry point.
TSRX clinical study results speak volumes, I'm just trying time my buy in time. But you both are correct, I shouldn't wait too much as time is my enemy when move can come at any minute.
I studied the BL-1020 clinical I/II trial results when I bought in, the data was fairly impressive, and if the clarity trial come in close to that trial, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.
OK, not really good for overall economy...but I am still looking for entry point on the TSRX from initial posting.
Any chance it will go down to 5.10 or so? With this sequestration event looming ahead, who knows?
That ADS for 2,666,666 shares at 8 million will #$%$ alot of investors, especially retail since that is a big dilution like you said...but Selling bulk shares to raiswe capital is pretty much par for the course on all companies. Only event that matters near term is the interim readout of the Ph II / III trial, with resolution on how many more subjects are needed for statistical significance.
Here is to hoping "No more are needed" to "We will proceed as planned with 450 patients".
Just read something interesting regarding the off-label use of the Lido on seeking alpha. Apparently Lido usage for extended period causes Mitochondrial functional failure, and TED may not have the same issues regarding extended usage (Longer than 28 days). If so the article stated that TED may have a big market that Lido cannot fill. Article also stated that off-label usage of LIDO accounts for 60% of the sales, so if that is truly the case TSRX will have a big unmet need as a extended use medicine.
OK, did my DD on trius. Looks promising. Vacomycin is losing effectivity on MRSA, TSRX did clinical trial using Linozelid as comparison / standar of care (Lino is more effective than Vancomycin, it seems). DRTX has similar product in pipeline but used Vaco as an initial standard with option to change to Lino after 2 days. I think TSRX is better positioned in terms of effectiveness against MRSA SSI, dosage and treatment period necessary.
I'm hoping that TSRX cools down a bit to 5 again ... either way I need to go in soon just to set up position for imminent catalyst.