I'm wondering if Michelle Burris (CEO Scott Cormack's significant other and OGXI's former CFO) is still on the payroll. When the Cormack-Burris office romance was made public in February 2013, Burris voluntarily resigned as CFO but was given the well-paid position of "financial consultant" instead. No red flags were raised at the time because Cormack elected not to appoint a replacement CFO, so I assume most investors believed Burris would simply continue her CFO duties under the new title at no extra cost to the company. However, since that time:
- OGXI has hired a replacement CFO
- Synergy failed (insiders nevertheless accepted bonuses for the milestone)
- Teva dumped OGXI
- Shareholders were massively diluted
- The company was forced to relocate because it could no longer afford its HQ
- Cash is running low (thanks to Cormack's decision to raise capital at $4/share instead of at $10/share which is where OGXI was trading before Synergy failed.)
Now that OGXI has hired Burris's replacement, and given the company's poor cash position, has Burris been let go or is Cormack still allowing his lover to remain on the payroll?
If "Boxie" is Boxcar, it's odd that you'd even associate me with him as he attacked me here many times for having the audacity to be critical of Cormack and OGXI. Boxcar even attacked me for relaying - just for relaying - Dirk Hausseker's prediction that Synergy would fail (talk about shooting the messenger!) Of course, when Synergy did fail, there was no mea culpa by Boxcar.
Darkout, you can call me a basher, you can call me a bagholder, but please don't call me Boxie! I can call you Darkout, right?