I posted this thread 20 days ago.
So amazing that CHK was cut into half since then.
Congrats to the board and the senior management team as no other S&P 500 companies can achieve this in such short period of time!
we can count down the days now.
bring this company down so quickly.
Please remember to compensate his gang like CFO/COO as well.
All of them deserve big reward on top of their current fat-checks.
three months ago it was at the $8 range, two months ago it was at $6 range, one month ago it was at $4 range.
Now it is traded at $3.
what is the pricing one month from now?
and two months from now?
this ship is sinking much, much faster than you expected.
i have been watching this trend since CHK was around 21.
not sure if this board is till existing by then:
CHK was 17.50 last year this time. 80% haircut.
next year this time, $0? or $.5?
you don't have any credibility:
anybody knows that you claimed CHK was a good buy when it was at $14, $10, $7, etc.
now at $4 you still keep telling the same lies over and over again.
What a loser!
go to yahoo finance news and check for CHK to locate the news.
Your boss did so great to make CHK the worst stock in 2015.
Please keep the recode for 2016 until it goes out of business
are you the gang member of current CEO?
I searched your posts on this board and saw that you kept telling all to buy CHK when it was at 20+, then 10+, then 8+ and now 4+, you still say it's buy!
you screwed up all longs, so stu pid!!
your statement is totally not true.
below are some of the many, many missteps made by current CEO:
1. wrongly handled the bond matter such that CHK was fined with hundrend million $$ by missing the deadline;
2. kept investor in the dark for months before announced the elimination of dividends, which result in more 25% stock value lost within a week;
3. continued to burn cash by increasing production;
in current decade low energy pricing market, the more gas CHK produces, the more it losses.
4. didn't take any concrete step to reduce the $11B debt;
5. dealt with royalty issue improperly, which caused countless lawsuit;
6. still maintain huge under-performed staff headcounts in the payroll;
7. on and on ....
LNG CEO was also sacked earlier by him.
some bad apples on the board, the worst CEO of the year, plus its CFO, should be fired immediately in order to save this sinking ship.
otherwise, new 52 wks low will be seen constantly until it goes underwater totally.