i beg to differ on your assumption of PPS prior to data release. Stocks usually behave irrationally before news whether good or bad. Look KERX or ACAD or BCRX all showed no signs of PPS increase prior to approval.. Then look at a failed drug like aeri, clsn where you have huge gains prior to failure to meet enpoints. People are greedy at all costs . So when they invest millions and bad news is leaked or insider info is given they wind up pumping the stock into the stratosphere to get the appropriate buying action to dump shares without suffering a huge loss. That is why i was concerned about bb dumping some shares at january. But they bought things that made more money glad i follewed geva and ICPT this past year. So Xoma and SGEN are the last two in my folio SGEN I am up from my 34 dollar avg price and xoma i am down from my 4.03 average price. in the end patience will pay off if not 2 out of 3 aint bad especialy when 2 were triples and both the others i have banked profits prior year with xoma and current year with sgen. I found XON TRVN and CRIS on my own but those were equally as rewarding. .
I woke up to go get me a cold pop then i thought shorty was barbacueing . Than news got me I got LongItis ebery body got time for that .
Nice to know old timers throw the dice too. below 500k mkt caps i really like xoma i think that thing is a lambo with the the engine at 6krpm with the ebrake fully engaged. I think trvn is a sure shot for aquistion. XON is going to be the next big thing over 100 pps easy. CELG is a steal at current price safe bet. I also like my 2 eft;s bib and xbi solid returns . Throw in some big cap like JNJ AMGN with a divi and thats where i am staying. SGYP stick and move i am still not floored by the data but its good a little better than linzenss
vsar has over 7 dollars per share cash. That makes the PPS a pretty safe bet and i would back up the truck if it goes under 15 but would not buy again if it continued to drop until the 12's . Look at a stock like cldx and if it goes where that stock went in april 2014 make stategic entry.
i think it is more relevant that the milestone agreement with servier will give an immediate impact to balance sheet and valuations. You are likely to see the stock range from 3.50-6.00 in the next 6-12 months. GMAP has multiple indications lined up . It is a similar in class drug to humira. They also have the trial for treatment of patients who have serious over-production of insulin. Hyper insulin . Ultra orphan mkt again so trial is going to be long but once again i think they have done due dilgence.. I think once they get GMAP approved they have some compounds laying in the wait . I would set my targets for 4.50 5.50 and 7.50. and pick up anywhere below 3.50
bigga biggga booyah 5 dorrars me rikey soon . NO selly selly go to rucky number 7 then sell some .
They are positioned for multiple indications. When you have the first approval secondary trials are layups. That is the glass half full theory . rose colored glasses. If they get the first fda approval this turns into a boulder cascading to 10 in 2 years. I am just cautious so i will say 5-6 in 12 months. 6-8 in 24 months. Conservative . I'll sell 20% at 5 20% at 6. 20% 7 20% 8. Rest hold.
It works just like humara . they are filling in the small in the small indications . 3 candidates =5yr pt of $17. Roi is back up the truck quality. The old xoma is not the new xoma. I would buy at these levels
Sentiment: Strong Buy
So if you have ba shitz of the eyes and don't have any emancipations you could be hanging around for a while waiting for an exuburation proclamation.
I am concerned if Humira works better than GMAP and ABBV jumps into indicatoin xoma is in. I would be estatic if GMAP works better or equally as good as humira because humira has had the largest indicaiton increases.
People an exacerbation is a negative event that increases the severity of a disease or its signs and symptoms. Lets play a game the longer it takes the better the drug works. Listen to the webcast the only part you should listen to is at 5.50 to 6:20. 50% of the exacerbation occur in the early part of the trial. why does that happen because i ventrure to say that over 75% of the GMAP Patients show stable or complete reversal with nearly no exacerbation .That leaves all the exasb. taking place from placebo. So if you are on the trial and you draw placebo it sucks for you. Why because there are other parts of the body that can be affected as well. Eye pain and losing your vision causes you to rush to get treatment . Hence why they allow rescue rx. It is a beech of a trial to complete but all indications are this works. Listen to them drop the word Humara. I lauged at the clapping at the end sounded like 3 people . OK you are a numbskull if you sell now . When they get the first approval this will be a pin ball on the climb resistance will be shattered. Note Humara and GMAP are in the same category. Xoma is going for the eye. Look at Vanda the blind sleep drug. The price target for me is in line with VNDA's 10-15 in next 12-18 months. That is worth hanging out . I hung around for CLDX and CRIS and XON to start shaking and they all did. XOMA is the last one of my risky plays in the gate. .